Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
  • Lou
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and...
Replies
Views
The draw is done. Hundreds of ping pong balls and 4 goldfish balls later, we have the magic...
Replies
Views
have these so called plumbers damaged the industry,a straight YES or NO answers only,i have...
Replies
Views
B
if we could only use this in the arms,gsr only forum or if your green ta forum,when we refer to...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Winner
Such a shame as I was just getting warmed up. :D
Replies
Views
R
Hi All You might like to go for a wander around the beta test version of our ecommerce site...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
O
show us pictures of your installs or what you work on etc ??:santa_cheesy:
Replies
Views
S
>>>>> The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm <<<<<< Please click link above please Feel...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all Please read to the end of the OP before responding! Knee jerk PMs will be...
Replies
Views
O
Seen thia on news before think it is the worst ever ! Think the scumbags should be put to death !
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
W
Hello All Looking for some advice are these worth anything in plumbing world as just paid alot...
Replies
Views
amh1958
A
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
B
Details to follow , jules
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
how about this its a 3 word story just add your words and see where it goes. anything goes but...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
B
Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
put your hints and tips that may help others in this thread guys,:)...
Replies
Views
B
Woke up this morning and decided to cycle to work, but when i went out it was slinging it...
Replies
Views
B
I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock