Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc VAT) of your Great British Pounds.

Absolutely free. No charge. Not a penny. We will even throw in a jig, flue kit and delivery. Your bank balance will not be depleted by so much as a brass farthing.

Before I go any further, I should express my inestimable thanks to Mr Steve Zouch, Mr Jim Boyce and Mr Andy Burton of Intergas for their spectacular generosity in providing these boilers, and for their bottle in putting their product in front of all of you for honest review.

The boiler in question is the top-of-the-range 30kw Combi Compact ECO-RF. This is not the boiler that most Intergas users will be aware of (the HRE is the well known one). The ECO-RF range is a souped-up version and has all the features one expects of Intergas - easy maintenance, separate expansion, just 4 moving parts, legendary heat-ex, hot water available even when the pump fails, along with:
  • Built in Honeywell RF programmable stat
  • 10 year warranty* (so long as you attend the manufacturers training course)

If you will forgive me for lapsing into the vernacular, this is the mutts nuts.

To qualify for this freebie, you must be:

• a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
  • the main decision maker in your business.
  • An Intergas virgin. So you must not ever have fitted an Intergas boiler, or been on one of their courses.

By submitting your application for a freebie, you agree to the following conditions:
  • You will attend an Intergas training course (approx 4 hours) at one of their 21 training centres around the country before you receive your free boiler.
  • You (and your customer if necessary) will co-operate with the Intergas marketing team if requested for photos and/or interviews
  • You agree to write an honest review on this forum of your experience with the training course and the boiler. The review does not have to be positive, but any criticisms should be constructive

Here's how this will work.

Starting this weekend, once a week for 4 weeks, I will post a question on this thread, along with an invitation to contact me via PM. The question will relate to some technical aspect of the boiler, so you might like to have a browse round their website to get ahead.

On each occasion, the first 7 qualifying people to contact me with the correct answer and their contact details, will go into the pot for a free boiler. By a process which is entirely private to me and Intergas, and against which there is no appeal, the winner of the freebie will be selected. Over the course of the week, we will reveal the name of one loser per day, eventually unmasking that weeks winner. We will then start the process again for the next week.

Winners cannot re-enter, but if you are one of the unlucky 6 who are rejected during the week, there is nothing to stop you having another go next week.

Winners of the Vogue freebie which we ran last year are specifically excluded, just to spread the love around. :)

But that's FOUR weeks and there are FIVE boilers!

Don't worry. One of the winners has already been selected. The first person (apart from the individual concerned) who can tell me who it is, and why, will receive a bottle of champage from me personally to celebrate their percipicacity.

So watch this thread with care- and await the first of the killer questions!

And thanks again to Steve Zouch and the team at Intergas for being such open-handed good sports.

*from July 1st 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent deal mate , I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this as i have a charity donation that would really benefit from a boiler installation :D

So it came good in the end Ray.
Do these ones come with the perspex case and the LED's :wink:

So it came good in the end Ray.
Do these ones come with the perspex case and the LED's :wink:

It did indeed Tamz. All thanks to the leverage of installers and social media. And no, sorry, just the normal white case. :)

What a guess btw.amazing news no matter what happens I want to keep an eye on it boiler I never fitted or know few that have up in Scotland these just not the boilers folk ask for I'd chappy what do you think

That's a great offer. It's a shame I'm not eligible being an experienced intergasser. Does this mean I will be able to get Intergas from Williams now?That will please Bill and Sophie.

Nice one, I will be entering.
Hope the other one goes to Ireland!

Another cracking one from you ray, that's partly why this a good forum

Hi All

One of the winners has already been selected. The first person (apart from the individual concerned) who can tell me who it is, and why, will receive a bottle of champage from me personally to celebrate their percipicacity.

Great chance for some lucky people here sadly not for me so regarding the above section do you want the answers on the forum or via a PM Ray?

Should my stab in the dark be correct then hold the bubbly and donate it to the next request for a charity prize draw you receive of which I`m sure there are many.

Whichever you prefer- open forum or pm.

Then my first 2 would be ...
Leo; If only to cheer the old bugger up. lol
Or
cr0ft; Seems like a decent guy who would give a staight talking no frills review.

Then ...
IDCHAPPY & Heating-eng
Because they have both stated that the boiler would be used for a charity.

Even though it's one guess my friend Tamz would be good at review one

Then ...
IDCHAPPY & Heating-eng
Because they have both stated that the boiler would be used for a charity.

It's the same charity dude one close Heating-eng's (Allens) heart.

I've even spent time reading the intergas site in preparation :yes:

You've chosen app just to shush him XD
Coincidently he's installing it in your house Ray :p

You've chosen app just to shush him XD
Coincidently he's installing it in your house Ray :p

Do you seriously think that I would let Adam work in my house, even if it was for free? :)

And anyway, if you ever dropped in the forum these days (other than to goal-hang on the freebies) you would know that I just had a Vogue put in my house...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock