Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually stands to be the longest thread since the meme one

Probably safest to call it a draw and give us all a boiler Ray?? Sound fair.....

Sorry about that. Blummin' iPad ran out of power.

Fortunately I have 35% on my phone so all is well.

These screens are a bit small though.

image.jpg

Before we continue, and bearing in mind that I now have enough charge to go on for hours, let's just reflect on all the times you have been less than generous about merchants...

This is singly one of the funniest threads in ages

Granted my opinion may change if I'm out tomorrow.

Before we continue, and bearing in mind that I now have enough charge to go on for hours, let's just reflect on all the times you have been less than generous about merchants...

I gave you free armaflex how can you say that hmm

Sorry this phones internet connection is poor. Tell you what, I'll just finish this nightcap, go back to my room, put the iPad onto charge, and we should be ok in 30 minutes. Perhaps 45. Honestly, an hour, tops.

Riley, you can stop creeping with "like" button.

You are safe tonight. So is Anz. Only 5 still in doubt.
Glad I was busy tonight, just got in, good to hear I'm safe [emoji6] I didn't have to endure the pain today, still a few days to go though [emoji16]

Are you with your elderly maiden aunt again Ray????

Well, this is a public forum, Mrs S May be reading it, so what do you reckon your chances are of making it through tomorrow cut Riley? Zero? Or less than that? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late now mate...

...I just hope that you think about what you have done...

Usually do Ray. Thanks for letting me through first day though :wink:

Now, I am sure there was something that I had to do before going to bed. Something to do with free boilers, and elimination.

What was it again?

Usually do Ray. Thanks for letting me through first day though :wink:

how much you pay him or was it :presents1: :D

Ok, I'm tired of toying with you tonight.

The last person through to tomorrow is...

:willy_nilly:I'm in turmoil after that haha phew I'll try and rest ready for tomorrow's games.

Tell you what, at the end of this round, I will add one more freebie: the new Intergas Rapid Combi.

And entries will be limited to people who have fitted at least 3 Intergas boilers and registered them.

Is that fair?

starting to like intergas again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock