Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if you could please, just make sure you scrape off the sweetcorn before you post it. Thanks

Address is

PO Box 69
Juicy Bi Bum
I Love Cock all ways
BUM TOWN
BU7 0LE

Ok will do...

Just got back in. What's with all the avatar changes, and how has this thread reached 30+ pages? It's all nonsense by the way, but good nonsense :)

Just got back in. What's with all the avatar changes, and how has this thread reached 30+ pages? It's all nonsense by the way, but good nonsense :)

Me too. And I'm too ****ed to read through it all. From what I gather its mostly just bod and croppie being gay. Lets hope sys3 doesn't come and catch you at it lol

You don't want to know Tom.. I just got here an hour ago.

Me too. And I'm too ****ed to read through it all. From what I gather its mostly just bod and croppie being gay. Lets hope sys3 doesn't come and catch you at it lol

Im not ****ed and I'm just to lazy to read through the whole thing. Funny that system3 and gasman are not here.
I reckon their in some suppressed gay relationship and are going at it hammer and tongs right now, all whilst declaring their hatred of gays and gay relationships.

Im not ****ed and I'm just to lazy to read through the whole thing. Funny that system3 and gasman are not here.
I reckon their in some suppressed gay relationship and are going at it hammer and tongs right now, all whilst declaring their hatred of gays and gay relationships.

Colin's probably converted his lock up into a gay sex dungeon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock