Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fecked it right up by looks of things!

70565_23766-54776-tight-rear-spreading-gaping-wet-vagina.jpg

Better you tight cu nt?

didnt know bod was batting for the other side???????????????/

I've started seeing this woman who swings both ways, she's in a kind of open relationship and I'm her bit on the side during the week. I had a blow by blow account of what she gets up to with other women.....jesus

I've started seeing this woman who swings both ways, she's in a kind of open relationship and I'm her bit on the side during the week. I had a blow by blow account of what she gets up to with other women.....jesus

Do tell!

Just cause you bat for the other side, I could find something for you on google but I bet your computer is rammed with loads of images to keep you content for a few seconds, being a 2 jerk squirt!

My computer is squeaky clean!

I was round there late one night after going into town and she put babestation on while she sucked me off and told me she was bixsexual, I was like "what do you do with another woman, just lick each other out and ****" she's like "no phil, that's a typical bloke statemant, then she showed me her strap on and nipple clamps and said we make love for hours, God she's ten years older than me aswell..

I was round there late one night after going into town and she put babestation on while she sucked me off and told me she was bixsexual, I was like "what do you do with another woman, just lick each other out and ****" she's like "no phil, that's a typical bloke statemant, then she showed me her strap on and nipple clamps and said we make love for hours, God she's ten years older than me aswell..

offfft..... bet she can suck a bowling ball through a straw that one phil.

Run Forrest, she's gonna do the old strap on on you!!

Bisexuals? She into biscuit po rn?

What have I missed then? Other than biscuit ****?! That's one for the w a n k bank!

We were the other week.. Btw she found your watch yesterday, It eventually came out, will I post it to you?.

Yeah if you could please, just make sure you scrape off the sweetcorn before you post it. Thanks

Address is

PO BOX
YOUR WIFE HAS A MASSIVE ASSHOLE
SWEETCORN AVENUE
BUM TOWN
BU7 0LE

Yeah if you could please, just make sure you scrape off the sweetcorn before you post it. Thanks

Address is

PO Box 69
Juicy Bi Bum
I Love Cock all ways
BUM TOWN
BU7 0LE

Ok will do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back