Currently reading:
One night only

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for ALL the mods admin Santa Claus tooth fairy and the stripper from round the corner , be prepared be very prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
See you all later. I'm off to my mates for a get together. Be back about 12. Thank god I haven't got a cylinder, boiler with vertical flue and controls to fit Monday. I wouldn't be able to relax like this otherwise.

Peace out mother f u c k ers

ps. Croppies commercial dont you know ;-)

See you all later. I'm off to my mates for a get together. Be back about 12. Thank god I haven't got a cylinder, boiler with vertical flue and controls to fit Monday. I wouldn't be able to relax like this otherwise.

You don't any mates. Your just logging off for a few hours pretending

well f u ck me with a sharp stick !!! nope never knew that

No! Apparently zeb always the pig according to the graffiti on the arms bogs wall

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You spend a lot of time in there?

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back