Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lame plumber - I had better have a count up - thats 12 incuding Lame.

And Plumber0808 - thats 13.

Just two to go.

They are nice boilers, bit big. Screen is nice tho. Fitted a few of them . Good luck!!

How do these compare to eco tec pros ? Price wise an fitting, reliability etc ?

also, whilst on ideal...

are pro Combi an minis the same ?

the difference between them an logics ? Plastic inside an guarantee ?

dont luv them to buy but would give a free one a try, esp as I have a custard with not a lot of money wanting a boiler soon.

The Ideal independent is a cracking boiler for the price if you need a budget combi.

Our current prices for Vogue (boiler only, exc flue) are:

26kw £699 + VAT
32kw £799 + VAT
40kw £899 + VAT

Our 28 ecotec pro is £699, but I think Ideal would want to pitch the 32kw against Vaillants biggest seller, which is the Plus 831. We have that on offer at the moment at £849 + VAT, which makes the Ideal a tad cheaper.

Kev the gas creeps in at no 14, posting from bed no doubt as this is a school night.

Our current prices for Vogue (boiler only, exc flue) are:

26kw £699 + VAT
32kw £799 + VAT
40kw £899 + VAT

Our 28 ecotec pro is £699, but I think Ideal would want to pitch the 32kw against Vaillants biggest seller, which is the Plus 831. We have that on offer at the moment at £849 + VAT, which makes the Ideal a tad cheaper.

Good price on Valliant mate :)

do you doe the main Eco ?

And DannyPipe gets the last spot.

I'm going to include Leo21 as well, because he thought he was too late, and didn't send all the data.

thats it folks. All gone

closed_1906542c.jpg

When can I expect delivery then , if it's on looks don't know why we're having a comp when am a clear winner

great, the first day in weeks i have to work after six and i miss out on this. :(

well dont to those that get one :), im still waiting for my square tube :)

Looks like I timed my return to the forum nicely. LOL.

Cheers Ray, here's hoping. If I win, I'll probably fit it in my Dad's place. He has a creaky old Ideal in there at the moment. Think it's a Henrad, can't remember. Anyway, I'd like to fit the folks a new boiler for free.

also, whilst on ideal...

are pro Combi an minis the same ?

the difference between them an logics ? Plastic inside an guarantee ?

Reliable fitted first one off line (ex ideal demo) over a year ago. Had a firmware update (new pcb) but it was working at time. Menu much nicer than valiant . Quiet and case never gets warm. Control nobs are slightly clucky Look nice but feel a bit strange

Mini is cheap logic. Plastic hydroblock and 2 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock