Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And DannyPipe gets the last spot.

I'm going to include Leo21 as well, because he thought he was too late, and didn't send all the data.

thats it folks. All gone

closed_1906542c.jpg

When can I expect delivery then , if it's on looks don't know why we're having a comp when am a clear winner

great, the first day in weeks i have to work after six and i miss out on this. :(

well dont to those that get one :), im still waiting for my square tube :)

Looks like I timed my return to the forum nicely. LOL.

Cheers Ray, here's hoping. If I win, I'll probably fit it in my Dad's place. He has a creaky old Ideal in there at the moment. Think it's a Henrad, can't remember. Anyway, I'd like to fit the folks a new boiler for free.

How do these compare to eco tec pros ? Price wise an fitting, reliability etc ?

also, whilst on ideal...

are pro Combi an minis the same ?

the difference between them an logics ? Plastic inside an guarantee ?

Reliable fitted first one off line (ex ideal demo) over a year ago. Had a firmware update (new pcb) but it was working at time. Menu much nicer than valiant . Quiet and case never gets warm. Control nobs are slightly clucky Look nice but feel a bit strange

Mini is cheap logic. Plastic hydroblock and 2 years?

bloody hell missed the god damn freebie alert again.

Chill Winston.......we'll wait for something worth having........when is the great freeze machine review then ray?..I'll get me sambers on for that one.

Tip top. Ray, your miles ahead of the other 'merchants' IMHO. Can't beat the experience in your branches and now you pull this out of the bag for UKPF!

Ask not what you can do for your merchant, but what your...

Tip top. Ray, your miles ahead of the other 'merchants' IMHO. Can't beat the experience in your branches and now you pull this out of the bag for UKPF!

yeah yeah yeah

said Howsie as he bent over in front of Ray:)

You've got something on your nose. What is that? Chocolate?!

I Had a phone call from someone at rays place to confirm my details....

Again many thanks to ray.

They said they were from the fareham branch but sounded Chinese to me.

They said they were from the fareham branch but sounded Chinese to me.

That would have been the lovely Aneta.

I shouldn't laugh, but I did have a chuckle today. One of yesterday's freebie quick-draw artists has a very welsh address. You would think a Polish lass would be at home with an address which covers half a page without a single vowel, but apparently not! Listening to a Pole mangling a welsh pronounciation made my day. :)

Should I read anything into the fact that I didn't get a call? Or is the dream still alive?

Should I read anything into the fact that I didn't get a call? Or is the dream still alive?

No, you shouldn't read anything into it. Aneta was just verifying all the addresses, phone numbers, GSR registrations etc. I think we already have you "on file" Leo, so Aneta wouldn't have needed to check you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My Ideal Vouge Max 26 was installed a few years back, all works fine. Its an S plan setup, but I've always been amazed that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock