Search the forum,

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Woke up this morning and decided to cycle to work,
but when i went out it was slinging it down.
So i thought i'd go back to bed for 20 minutes.
When i got back in bed i decided to give the missus one from behind.
I said "its slinging it down out there" and she replied
" i know and that stupid sod is cycling to work"

re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

A dad buys a lie detector robot which slaps people when they lie.
He decides to test it at dinner.
"Son, where were you today?"
Son says "At school dad".
Robot slaps the son!
"Ok, I watched a dvd at a mates!".
"What dvd?"
"Toy Story"
Robot slaps the son again!
"Ok, it was a ****o"
"What! When I was your age I didn'y know what a ****o was" says the dad.
Robot slaps the dad!
Mum laughs "HaHaHa! He's certainly your son."
Robot slaps the mum!

Called the wife to tell he I had chopped me finger off.

She replied what the whole finger

I said no the one next to it

that needs more work quality mate lol :)

Bob the builder walks up to a beautiful girl in the night club and says "I've got an eight inch dick and i can shag all night"
After a couple of drinks she takes him home with her.
The next morning she says to him " You told me that you had an eight inch dick and could shag all night. You've got a five inch dick and only lasted 3 minutes"
Bob looks up at her and says "I'm a builder love.................that was just an estimate."

Man sitting at home on the veranda with his wife and he says, "I love you."

She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"

He replies,

"It's me.............talking to the beer."

Was out on Saturday night when I got chatting to a nice looking older woman, She was probably about 50 but was in great shape and looked after herself. In the taxi on the way back to hers, she asked me 'Do you fancy a sportsmans double' I said 'Whats that?' She said 'Its a mother and daughter threesome!' I said 'I'm up for that love' So we gets back to her house, she opens the stairs door and shouts 'Mother, you still awake?!......

so am i , huddersfield and as a fellow yorkshiremen a , thats poor fella lol

My wife said, "A pair of my knickers have disappeared from the washing line"
I said, "I saw that bloke from number 12 taking them"
She said, "What? Why would he do that?"
I said, "I don't know .... maybe he needed to repair a hot-air balloon"

getting better fella , just lol :)

"If you win the lottery, the first thing I want
you to get me is a Face lift and a Boob job" said my wife as I was checking my ticket.

"Well actually, the first thing I would buy is a reconditioned engine and a respray for my Mondeo" I replied.

"Why would you waste your money tarting that old thing up, you might as well get yourself a new one" she said.

"My point exactly"

An alien couple come down to earth and go to a swingers party.

They swap partners and go to their respective bedrooms. The alian man takes off his clothes revealing a one inch cock

The human woman says "I'm not impressed with this at all"

The alien then twists his right ear and and his cock grows ten inches.

"Now I am impressed!" says the women

The alien then twists his left ear and his cock becomes 2 inches thick and he gives the women the best seeing to she has ever had.

Afterwards she meets up with her husband and asks "How was it for you darling?"

"****ing ****e" he replied "All she did was keep twisting my ears!"

Today I feel like a tampon.............in a good place....................... at the wrong time!

Women are just like computers.

You don't realise how important they are until they go down on you

A delivery man knocks on nelson mandellas door,
Hello Ive got 500 brake pads for you, sign here,
500 brake pads there must be some mistake?
Your names on the ticket mate ,sign here.
the next day the delivery man calls again, hello Ive got 100 air filters for you,
100 air filters, I havent orderd those?,
well your names down on the delivery address mate,
hmmm.. ok then,
the next day the delivery man calls again,
hello mate Ive got 200 tyres for you,
Nelsons getting ****ed of by now and is running out of places to store the unwanted bits......
Look mate I havent orderd any of these things...
Well your names on this clip board mate,
Nelson takes the clip board.... That doesnt say Nelson Mandella!, that says Nissan Main Dealer.

LOL

I was driving this morning when I passed an AA van parked by the road. I saw the driver sat on the kerb with his head in his hands crying and shaking his head and thought he's heading for a breakdown.

I met a girl in a nightclub and told her "Im going to have you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to my place" "Wow" she said,"Lets go, its good to find a man with such stamina!" She wasnt impressed when we arrived at my caravan

I met a girl in a nightclub and told her "Im going to have you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to my place" "Wow" she said,"Lets go, its good to find a man with such stamina!" She wasnt impressed when we arrived at my caravan

pmsfl

sorry SGI forum rules prevent pm me your mobile number and ill text you back
P my self F laughing

fill in the p and the f or ask a teenager

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa got it cheers mate :) :) sorry I am quiet fresh from the boat :) :) :)

A man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.

"Morning!" he said.

The other man replies, "No, just having a sh*t."

I had to give our lass a black eye last night..... 6 quid for a bottle of drain unblocker and there she was just pouring it down the (Insert your own expletive so as not to upset the moderators) sink!

I knew this girl who wanted bigger boobs, but couldn't afford proper implants, so she had her uncle make her a false set out of pine.
Would be great if I had a punchline to go with that though, wooden tit?

I am hosting a fundraiser for people with ejaculation problems next week. Don't worry if you can't come.

That Stephen Hawking may be a genius, but he is not setting much of an example to kids by just sitting at his computer all day is he?

Just seen an advert in the local paper ' 50" LCD TV, volume stuck on full, £15'. I thought I cant turn that down!

Told ar lass I was feeling a bit frisky the other day so she started rubbing my knob with her key ring.......................to be honest I felt she was just fobbing me off!

Went to the doctors the other day and he told me i had chlamidya, gonnhorhea and onomatopoeia. I asked him "What the hell is onomatopoeia?" He said "Its exactly what it sounds like"

Went to a fancy dress party at the weekend dressed as a loaf of bread...........The birds were all over me!

Ar lass has been missing a week now. The Police have told me to prepare for the worst.

So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

My racing snail wasn't winning races anymore so i took his shell off thinking it would reduce weight and make him more aerodynamic............. hasn't worked though, if anything it's made him more sluggish

I hate double standards. Like if a girl goes out and sleeps with loads of guys she's considered a "****".
Yet if a guy does it...he's considered a "homosexual".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock