Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

sorry SGI forum rules prevent pm me your mobile number and ill text you back
P my self F laughing

fill in the p and the f or ask a teenager

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa got it cheers mate :) :) sorry I am quiet fresh from the boat :) :) :)

A man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.

"Morning!" he said.

The other man replies, "No, just having a sh*t."

I had to give our lass a black eye last night..... 6 quid for a bottle of drain unblocker and there she was just pouring it down the (Insert your own expletive so as not to upset the moderators) sink!

I knew this girl who wanted bigger boobs, but couldn't afford proper implants, so she had her uncle make her a false set out of pine.
Would be great if I had a punchline to go with that though, wooden tit?

I am hosting a fundraiser for people with ejaculation problems next week. Don't worry if you can't come.

That Stephen Hawking may be a genius, but he is not setting much of an example to kids by just sitting at his computer all day is he?

Just seen an advert in the local paper ' 50" LCD TV, volume stuck on full, £15'. I thought I cant turn that down!

Told ar lass I was feeling a bit frisky the other day so she started rubbing my knob with her key ring.......................to be honest I felt she was just fobbing me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock