Search the forum,

Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

The kids have been going on and on at me for ages about going to Alton Towers, so I thought today was as good a day as any..... They were gutted when I got home!

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach, a human hair can hold 3kg, the length of a ***** is three times the length of the thumb, the femur is as hard as concrete, a woman's heart beats faster then a man's, women blink twice as much as men, we use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. The woman has read this entire sentence..... the mans still lookin at his thumb.

My missus being unhappy with my mood swings brought me one of these mood rings so she could monitor my mood. We discovered that when I am in a good mood it turns green and when I am in a bad mood it leaves a big red mark on her forehead!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.

I see the price of Oxo cubes and Bovril has shot up again.
The stock market's gone crazy!

I'm up in court next week charged with hitting an african woman in B & Q. Not entirely my fault, me Dad asked me to find a black an decker

Men have two emotions: Hungry & *****. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich!

Being English is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer,Then, on the way home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab, to sit on a Swedish sofa and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. We might be England, but by heck are we funny!

When David Beckham scores a goal, I drink 8 pints of Becks, when Paul Scholes scores I drink 8 pints of Skol, when Tommy Miller scores I drink 8 pints of Miller....... thank CHRIST David Seaman played in goal!

what's the difference between a kangaroo and a kangaroot? one is a marsupial and the other is a geordie trapped in a lift

I just found out why wedding dresses are white..... you want the dishwasher to match your other appliances don't you?!

‎85% of scousers enjoy sex in the shower.........the other 15% haven't been to prison yet

I can't wait to see ar lasses face light up on her birthday tomorrow mornin.................gettin her a torch

Someone has just dumped a load of Lego on me front lawn....... don't know wot to make of it!

British Rail are at it again, the sign said not to stand too close to the edge of the platform or I might get sucked off.............4 hours I wasted at Doncaster station yesterday!

I'm goin to an aerial fitters wedding on sat.... the reception should be good

I've just tried those new ****** eye drops. Done nowt for me love life but i don't half look hard!

My neighbour came banging on my door at half past three this morning. Half past bleedin three!! Luckily for him I was up practising on me drums!

I walked into a car showroom last night. I said to the salesman, "My wife would like to talk to you about the Volkswagen Golf in the window." He said, "We don't have a Volkswagen Golf in the window." I said, "You do now."

a catholic schoolgirl goes to confession and tells the priest "i'm pregnant"
my child how did this happen? he replied
i think its the 2nd coming she said,
my child what makes you think this?
i swallowed the first she said

When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face

a nurse walks into a bank after a 20hour shift. she pulls out an anal thermometer and tries to write a cheque with it. she looks at the cashier and says "well thats great, thats really 4king great! some rsehole has got my pen

My wife was trying to be sexy last night. She lay on the bed licking a lollipop, then she started slowly sliding it into her *****. I said, "Steady on love, you'll need that to see the kids across the road at school in the morning..!"

A chain smoker a homosexual and an alchoholic go to the doctors and the doctor says if any one of you indulge one more time you will surely die.
On the way home they pass a bar and the alchoholic runs in. The other two try to stop him but he downs a vodka and drops stone dead on the floor.
As they are looking at him lying there they spot a half cig still burning on the floor.
The homosexual says for fks sake don't pick that up or we're both dead!

I said to my mate, 'I'm sick and tired of my wife taking liberties with my new blu-ray player. I've told her she's not to use it but I came in today and she was watching an Al Pacino film.'

'Scarface?'

'No, just a few kicks in the ribs this time. But if I catch her again....

dont believe that at dony station been there a few times and hooked up , one of em lasting 3 years

ladder pool.jpg

Health and safety gone mad!!

i blame his boss!!!!!

karta3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nothin to do.jpgGonna get one of these!

Why has Elton John got choclate on his bottom?, because George Micheal was "careless with his Whisper".

An Amish man decides to take his son into the Big Apple as a treat on his sons 16th birthday. Exiting Grand Central they soon arrive at their Hotel and enter the vast lobby. They notice a large wall with what look like silver doors on it. As they stare, a little grey haired old lady, walking with a stck and bent double with artritis arrives , waits a second and enters the doors as they open. The doors close, then the two Amish notice a series of lights above the door. G , 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc Somewhile after, the lights reverse, the doors open and out steps a ravishing blonde, about 25 , lovely figure and legs that go on forever. "Dad", says junior Amish "what's all that about?" "I dunno son, but rush back and get your mother here quick"

Bloke walking down the street, a brick in each hand, singing away merrily. "Twenty One today, twenty one today."
A Youth approaches the man and asks "You sound happy, is it your birthday?"
At which point, the man smacks him around the ears with the bricks.
"Twenty two today, twenty two today"

Jim the plumber cruelly left his wife Florence after 30 years of marriage.
The note left on the table simply said "It's over flow"......

ok.. Ill get my coat....

Ar lass accused me of thinking the world revolves around me! I pointed out that the world actually revolves around the Sun....................Which just happens to shine out of my arse!

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

Whats the difference between an enzyme and a hormone? You can't hear an enzyme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock