Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
B
if we could only use this in the arms,gsr only forum or if your green ta forum,when we refer to each other in the private forums where its more relaxed we can use our real names now i know most peoples but its up to each member to put there name down and i will add it to this post APPlumbing...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Winner
Such a shame as I was just getting warmed up. :D
Replies
Views
R
Hi All You might like to go for a wander around the beta test version of our ecommerce site. You will notice that you have to register before you can see prices or buy anything. This is because we don't want the general public seeing our prices, and we certainly don't want to sell them...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
O
show us pictures of your installs or what you work on etc ??:santa_cheesy:
Replies
Views
S
>>>>> The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm <<<<<< Please click link above please Feel free to tune in from about 8PM Saturday/Sunday nights... For all your song requests please feel free to post below And say hi to xDJ_SOUL_SISTAx
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :) I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all Please read to the end of the OP before responding! Knee jerk PMs will be discarded... There are 6 Ideal Vogue 32kw combis complete with flue, which we will supply absolutely free to the right 6 installers. Here's how it works. You must be: 1) GSR 2) A member of the plumbers...
Replies
Views
O
Seen thia on news before think it is the worst ever ! Think the scumbags should be put to death !
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
W
Hello All Looking for some advice are these worth anything in plumbing world as just paid alot money for this course C&G 6022-02 / 6032 / 6128 / 6084 also do bepec water supply reg 1999 and bepec shower installation module please help as will try cancel this if possible if they mean nothing
Replies
Views
amh1958
A
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc VAT) of your Great British Pounds. Absolutely free. No charge. Not a penny. We will even throw in a jig, flue kit and delivery. Your bank balance...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
B
Details to follow , jules
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
how about this its a 3 word story just add your words and see where it goes. anything goes but keep within the rules of the site. right here goes once a plumber
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
B
Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
put your hints and tips that may help others in this thread guys,:) http://brittgas.weebly.com/ http://brittgas.weebly.com/
Replies
Views
B
Woke up this morning and decided to cycle to work, but when i went out it was slinging it down. So i thought i'd go back to bed for 20 minutes. When i got back in bed i decided to give the missus one from behind. I said "its slinging it down out there" and she replied " i know and that...
Replies
Views
B
I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see. my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock