Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any special terms and conditions?
Could it be fitted in our own home? do we have to let customers know it was free etc etc?:ciappa:

Well, don't pay more than £899 plus the dreaded. (Boiler only). :)

That is actually less than I've been quoted.

I've got £1171 inc vat, with flue. Which is what? 40+ vat?

As for where I've been, busy with the child!

i defo say ray is the cheapest for the vogue he was shocked what i was getting charged

Are there any special terms and conditions?
Could it be fitted in our own home? do we have to let customers know it was free etc etc?:ciappa:

You can fit it in your own home (or a rental) - but since the photo's and video may get used as part of Ideals promotional activity, then the customer will need to consent. What arrangements you make with them regarding sharing the freebie benefit is your business.

Hospitals on mondays are always full of the weekends keep fitters!

along with the graveyards the following friday, my missus actually came across a dead jogger a few years back when walking the dogs, he wasnt as fit as he thought sadly enough!

Oh that's nice LP!!

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to Ray and Ideal. I genuinely need a new work jacket. Ripped the armpit of my current jacket so it's come at the perfect time!

Well I had a turn up yesterday. Had to change a set of kitchen taps at a rental property. Got to the place at about 5pm. Taps handle actually snapped off. So said to tenant. I will pop to Homebase which is 2 mins away, but if their taps are twice the price of my merchants I'll be back tomorrow.

Got to Homebase. Prices for taps, almost twice that of the Toolstation catalogue. Asked a bloke (happened to be the manager) if they price match...this was on my way out empty handed, and was told yes they would. Which saved me a god awful journey through traffic to the industrial estate. I was shocked, but in a good way. You don't ask you don't get I guess.

On the same subject I asked for a CM927 at Williams the other week. Sold out. Went to my other merchants, asked if they could price match. They couldn't as they said they pay more per unit themselves. Which I believe as I've used them for about 18 years and know the blokes on the counter well.

plumbcentre they need to go to higher management to get the price match

Nice work Ray......now boys we want pics and a good derserving customer storey

i wasnt elegible for this promo as the filter ray sent me is still sitting on the kitchen work top when i get a job for it i will review

And the first of the freebie vogues gets boxed up

vogue1.jpg

And a with a few goodies on top...

voguewithgoodies.jpg

Ready for the carrier - nice touch to order a magnacleanse unit at the same time - thats the smaller of the two cases

vogueboxedup.jpg

I look forward to reading the review.

The extra goodies looked nice. Biccies. Nice touch. Everyone likes a choci biccy!!

Nice one Ray. Does make me a bit sad that I reside on loserville though!! :)

Free jacket? FREE JACKET? .... There's as me thinking I'd be courteous to the other member and not put my name down as I only needed a system boiler, turns out I've done myself out of a free jacket !

Vogue jackets are nice too. Soft shell regatta ones!! Only thing is they bit stingy on sizes!

Have you got your jacket then Ermintrude? Still waiting for mine. Will need it soon if the mornings are anything like todays going forward. Last years work coat is knackered.

Ideal are from hull, fashion isn't a mainstay of life in hull. Few years ago I got an ideal bomber jacket. (Right said Fred)

Baxi or bloke must play tennis on guys cliff rd with Slazenger rep as before they were Berghaus they were always shoddy !! Valliant Scruffs ones are ok but the stone islands ones from heat line are the dogs.

Ideal are from hull, fashion isn't a mainstay of life in hull. Few years ago I got an ideal bomber jacket. (Right said Fred)

Baxi or bloke must play tennis on guys cliff rd with Slazenger rep as before they were Berghaus they were always shoddy !! Valliant Scruffs ones are ok but the stone islands ones from heat line are the dogs.

Stone island heat line, are you having a laugh? You sure you didn't get a free heatline with a stone island jacket you bought?

Have you got your jacket then Ermintrude? Still waiting for mine. Will need it soon if the mornings are anything like todays going forward. Last years work coat is knackered.

Got vogue jacket from last year, gave my fleece I got the other week to lad a merchants as it wasn't as good as ones I already got. Can only wear so many jackets. I'm still managing lots of hats tho!!

I'm getting onto my ideal rep when he gets back. I've got a mountain of baxi gear and I've never even fit one. I want a bloody jacket!

Well the jackets finally turned up from Ideal today and are on their way to the lucky losers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock