Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vogue jackets are nice too. Soft shell regatta ones!! Only thing is they bit stingy on sizes!

Have you got your jacket then Ermintrude? Still waiting for mine. Will need it soon if the mornings are anything like todays going forward. Last years work coat is knackered.

Ideal are from hull, fashion isn't a mainstay of life in hull. Few years ago I got an ideal bomber jacket. (Right said Fred)

Baxi or bloke must play tennis on guys cliff rd with Slazenger rep as before they were Berghaus they were always shoddy !! Valliant Scruffs ones are ok but the stone islands ones from heat line are the dogs.

Ideal are from hull, fashion isn't a mainstay of life in hull. Few years ago I got an ideal bomber jacket. (Right said Fred)

Baxi or bloke must play tennis on guys cliff rd with Slazenger rep as before they were Berghaus they were always shoddy !! Valliant Scruffs ones are ok but the stone islands ones from heat line are the dogs.

Stone island heat line, are you having a laugh? You sure you didn't get a free heatline with a stone island jacket you bought?

Have you got your jacket then Ermintrude? Still waiting for mine. Will need it soon if the mornings are anything like todays going forward. Last years work coat is knackered.

Got vogue jacket from last year, gave my fleece I got the other week to lad a merchants as it wasn't as good as ones I already got. Can only wear so many jackets. I'm still managing lots of hats tho!!

I'm getting onto my ideal rep when he gets back. I've got a mountain of baxi gear and I've never even fit one. I want a bloody jacket!

Well the jackets finally turned up from Ideal today and are on their way to the lucky losers! :)

I'm still gutted I didn't win.

I'm waiting for the BIG Stafford twist..... There's a boiler in the jackets and the others have got ideal pens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back