Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Evening all

Please read to the end of the OP before responding! Knee jerk PMs will be discarded...

There are 6 Ideal Vogue 32kw combis complete with flue, which we will supply absolutely free to the right 6 installers.

Here's how it works.

You must be:

1) GSR
2) A member of the plumbers arms
3) Not on my "list of shame" - people who have had earlier freebies and not done a review
4) The decision maker in your business

If you match all those criteria, and want to take this further, then read on.

I will take the first 15 qualifying members who PM me with all their details including:

Real full name
Business name if different
Website address
Email address
Postal address
Contact phone number

and I will forward those 15 to Ideal marketing team. They will then pick the lucky six. Your personal data will probably be abused by both our marketing department and theirs, but we won't sell it on.

This part is a bit of a beauty contest - Ideal plan to film and publicise these 6 installs, so they will want to be featuring installers who look and behave professionally. They have also made it clear that they want people from all over the country - not a cluster from one area.

Once they have settled on their 6 (and their decision is absolutely final with no appeal) then we will ship the boilers. Each stage of the install will need before and after shots, and Ideal may wish to video some parts of it for youtube, so your customer needs to consent to this. Ideal may also want to be present for commissioning or at other points in the installation, and reserve the right to withdraw if they think anyone is abusing their product.

I will be asking the site admin here to create a dedicated sticky thread for this product review only. You do not have to give the product a good review, but please be constructive - Ideal accept that they are taking a risk here, but they have faith in their product. What I would really like to see is the "story" of each install unfolding over the days and weeks, culminating in the 6 final reviews.

The reviews will be in the public section of the forum, and the participating installers can use the material for promoting their own businesses.

Thats it - if you are interested, PM me with all the details listed above. I reserve the right to change the rules without notice. :)

Finally, I think a big round of applause for Mr Shaun Edwards, Managing Director of Ideal Boilers UK and Ireland, who has the balls to put his product on the line, and the generosity to put up the best part of £6k worth of kit.

Got to PM me all those details!

So far I have SMT PLumbing, Anz and Bod (on the 2nd attempt)

Ray fantastic work am not saying im great for bringing you on board but hey ho , your worth every penny

That is a brilliant idea as ideal have been trying to push this boiler for sometime, and it is a very very good boost for them

U run this today I've just fitted a unvented in my house today could of saved me some money and given me a vogue :angry_smile:

Does it have to be a combi or could you choose a lesser system boiler?

Cracking offer, Ray! Thanks for negotiating this for us. As Ideal want photos and video can I just point out that I look like India's answer to George Clooney. And Brad Pitt, and Sean Been and Sean Connery... ;)

It's a tin foil white goods wall hung metrosexual piece of domestic crap....

And no. I'm not effing well eligible.....

Or bitter!

GASMAN! ?

You do realise that this is an Ideal Mark? Not a Baxi?

Ok, just checking!

Can see whoever gets 1 getting nice clean t shirts and trousers and a haircut ready to star

ray as i said to you and ian carter you guys have worked hard for the prices you get from ideal include the vogue as you both were shocked at what price i get them at so well done guys and thanks again for this opportunity to enter the freebie

its only the icos we hate which i swhy there doing it to get us back on board the fact ive fitted over 30 logics this year shouldnt influence there decision

dont luv them to buy but would give a free one a try, esp as I have a custard with not a lot of money wanting a boiler soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock