Search the forum,

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an 'enwamatic'
An electronic dosing pot/filtration unit, the first time I have fitted one.

6" copper
photo (9).jpg

image.jpgSeems like the money is in air con lads ! Anybpdy on here do air con too ?

Bit to close together you will never get a 4" valve on em!!!
& some of em cuts are not that straight was u getting a bit hot today, wait till you start welding up.

Last edited:
Strong magnet, holding a pair of 24's (they are not touching the floor)
photo (12).jpg

Its a pneumatex dirt and air separator (the blue thing in the background)

We're you installing it?

Looks like your installing it high if your using a genie lift!

Yeah, new plantroom.
Its about 8 foot off the ground and a bit heavy to lift by hand.

I like the pnuematex stuff. Just a bit pricey. And the technical isn't as good since they sold out

I dont pay for materials, I tried too search the net and see what they cost but cant find any prices.

My photos are poor quality due to tapatalk. Will try better ones on pc later

3esumuhe.jpg

ahugepyq.jpg

ebe6usug.jpg

e5y7esum.jpg
3yhevyga.jpg
e8yry2ag.jpg

Did that work?

I wish. I had a guy called Steve golton do it. He was reccomneed to me on here

Blimey, I honestly don't have a clue what anything is there. Mental stuff. I bet a day doing that stuff and you will know about it.

Looks tidy

Looks like he made a nice job of it.
If you need anyone over the bridge :shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi chaps I have a as new Ali plug cock key this is a big piece of kit for larger commercial fed type premises pictures available and price if your interested?? Regards kop
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting more pressure in the heating system? I have a Megaflow Eco Systemfit Unvented Cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as there is no easy options to get it outside.
Replies
Views
If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock