Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin's probably converted his lock up into a gay sex dungeon....

I've seen it, here it is
image.jpg

I am never having Sunday lunch at your house.........ever ;-)

My mate at school once boasted he took a Sarah Lee choclate cake out of the fridge, took it up to his bedroom and shoved his d i c k into it, he then picked all the pubes off it, smoothed the hole back over and put it back in the fridge. He and his family ate it the next day apparantly.

He also made a snowman in his back garden and s h a g g e d that up the arse.

My mate at school once boasted he took a Sarah Lee choclate cake out of the fridge, took it up to his bedroom and shoved his d i c k into it, he then picked all the pubes off it, smoothed the hole back over and put it back in the fridge. He and his family ate it the next day apparantly.

Thats just made my night. Not the chocolate cake thing, that's rank. But the snowman thing is brilliant. I didn't even know snowmen has arses.

Scottish skirt?. Tom have you got man-jel over our national dress? Lol

Why would I be jelous of a man skirt. If you lot want to be closet cross dresser the that's your choice. But jelous, no way. Keep your girly way my friend, keep your girly way :)

Phil, "your mate" has done a lot of dubious things. Any thing you want to confess seeing as thread will be deleted within 24 hrs?

Thats just made my night. Not the chocolate cake thing, that's rank. But the snowman thing is brilliant. I didn't even know snowmen has arses.

I always think of him whenever I watch the Snowman at Christmas..

220px-The_Snowman_poster.jpg

Why would I be jelous of a man skirt. If you lot want to be closet cross dresser the that's your choice. But jelous, no way. Keep your girly way my friend, keep your girly way :)

Nowt closet about it matey, well documented, all the quicker to pump you with my dear! Lol

This is going to be deleted tonight isn't it? I don't want to read this soba tomorrow.

5 hundred and odd replies? **** it, IK'm drunk as a **** and I'll read through these later. Here's my contribution:

Dolphin_Plumbers_Van.jpg

I caugfht the gist of deleting this or something, don't fo it because i'm ****ed and want to read them ppost tomorrow. i'll kill you my mums a black belt in judo
you *****

[DLMURL="http://goanimate.com/videos/0Mw7-9BG4M0g/1"]Sit on my face - phil1o1[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out. Fell asleep on the settee. Going to bed now.

Just want you all to know I think you're all special kinds of idiot. And I love you all.

Gods I hope Zeb doesn't take that the wrong way!

Nunite.

I'm out. Fell asleep on the settee. Going to bed now.

Just want you all to know I think you're all special kinds of idiot. And I love you all.

Gods I hope Zeb doesn't take that the wrong way!

Nunite.
Croppie; gotta apologise before my next post goes up because I've no idea why I did it. I was having a Chinese meal and this thread came across my mind, couldn't remember anyone's name except yours, so no malice intended. Sorry.

If I haven't left my phone in the cab I'll post the pic.

Who's got a big red cherry nose? Who laughs this way ho ho ho? must be santa, must be santa must be santa santa clause #### :santa1:

Think I've lost my phone. How voluntary, choice of lifestyle gay is that?

Can;t edit m poost, either i'm drunkmorbit;'s knackered

Sent from my GAY GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No one offered to get some bitches everyone was on about GAY stories ...... just prove that UK plumbers are 60% GAY orientated and have wife's just to hide there true personality .....sad sad very sad

There's nothing out side SCOTLAND I wouldn't want in

Colin is so sexy, his big Jock bum is even more inviting than Croppies

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock