Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be deleted tonight isn't it? I don't want to read this soba tomorrow.

5 hundred and odd replies? **** it, IK'm drunk as a **** and I'll read through these later. Here's my contribution:

Dolphin_Plumbers_Van.jpg

I caugfht the gist of deleting this or something, don't fo it because i'm ****ed and want to read them ppost tomorrow. i'll kill you my mums a black belt in judo
you *****

[DLMURL="http://goanimate.com/videos/0Mw7-9BG4M0g/1"]Sit on my face - phil1o1[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out. Fell asleep on the settee. Going to bed now.

Just want you all to know I think you're all special kinds of idiot. And I love you all.

Gods I hope Zeb doesn't take that the wrong way!

Nunite.

I'm out. Fell asleep on the settee. Going to bed now.

Just want you all to know I think you're all special kinds of idiot. And I love you all.

Gods I hope Zeb doesn't take that the wrong way!

Nunite.
Croppie; gotta apologise before my next post goes up because I've no idea why I did it. I was having a Chinese meal and this thread came across my mind, couldn't remember anyone's name except yours, so no malice intended. Sorry.

If I haven't left my phone in the cab I'll post the pic.

Who's got a big red cherry nose? Who laughs this way ho ho ho? must be santa, must be santa must be santa santa clause #### :santa1:

Think I've lost my phone. How voluntary, choice of lifestyle gay is that?

Can;t edit m poost, either i'm drunkmorbit;'s knackered

Sent from my GAY GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back