Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 5K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Seen thia on news before think it is the worst ever ! Think the scumbags should be put to death !

Yeah they should put portable metal detectors on the streets and stop and search everyone everywhere all the time and pass new laws allowing the government to read all our emails and listen to our phone calls to prevent another isolated incident like this.

It's only a matter of time before decent, honest people will say "Enough" and it will go off big time!

Just seen a video of the **** who waited around for the police to make a political statement, very worryingly though the press where on the scene before the police!!!!!!!!!

Poor poor bloke, I feel for his family now.

This country is a mess at time, and by the sounds of it and reports on sky news they attackers are not even British. They even shouted things as they did it.

**** them, I hope they get bummed hard in prison and raped and beaten up every day the dirty pricks.

I can't describe on here what i think of these "people" what I don't understand is if we're such a decadent and sinfull society why don't they F off to there own country of origin.

I don't understand what is wrong with these people. Looks as if the guy was attacked purely because he was a British soldier, which is very worrying. Its just a shame they weren't killed when the police shot them, there is no place for people like that.

It's attacks like this that stopped us been allowed to wear our uniform with pride in public in the 80/90s

probably brainwashed in one of the many mosques on our high streets, if you kill the worthless scum they become martyrs let them rot in solitary confinement until they die!

It's attacks like this that stopped us been allowed to wear our uniform with pride in public in the 80/90s

Thats is so so wrong. You should be allowed and able to wear that uniform with pride, not hide it away like its wrong .We're a walk over and they know it.

Thats is so so wrong. You should be allowed and able to wear that uniform with pride, not hide it away like its wrong .We're a walk over and they know it.

I recall being told in '94 or '95 that uniforms could be worn in public again as the IRA were no longer a threat. Still had to check the boot and under cars for bombs before allowing them into barracks though.

Sick to the stomach at the thought that people think that this act is justifiable in any way shape or form. It has 'jack' to do with any religion. I pray that their God forgives them for their misguided and alienated beliefs .... God be with the relatives, friends and family of those now thrown into remorse.....! *SIGH*

When will people start living together as one nation united in one goal of tolerance, peace and, dare I say it, Love for each other!!!!

probably brainwashed in one of the many mosques on our high streets, if you kill the worthless scum they become martyrs let them rot in solitary confinement until they die!

Please don't tar all Moslems with the same brush. My friend and his family, who I mentioned briefly in the curry thread, are devout Moslems and very religious. They are extremely distressed at the actions carried out in the name of their religion.

And speak out against these actions regularly.

Its discusting ! Everybody saying hes a cockney etc but he says "im sorry woman had to see this but in our country woman see this everyday"

it makes me sick ! If i went to walk into a mosque id be battered ! But if they went to walk into a church they could ! If they shot him thats totally different to slaughtering this soldier thats ehat they did ! They slaughtered him ! There ****ing scum

think that winds me up is that we shot them now we have to pay through pur taxes on NHS to patch them up ! Just give me a hammer and my blow lamp and an room with one of them for 40 mins !

If i went to walk into a mosque id be battered ! But if they went to walk into a church they could ! If they shot him thats totally different to slaughtering this soldier thats ehat they!

You would be welcomed in any mosque, most Muslims are peaceful normal people these scum are nothing to do with religion and in the minority amongst there own.

i have spent alot of time in asia lording it up and these sort of killings are frequent in certain parts , and they governments deal with these sort of problems by issuing blanket passport bans fromn certain countries and on occasions they cull the homegrown ones believe it or not !!

You would be welcomed in any mosque, most Muslims are peaceful normal people these scum are nothing to do with religion and in the minority amongst there own.

I was working maintainence for eastate agent. One man was goin on saying how he stays away from many members in the mask they bring shame etc he said they wouldnt let a english person in ! And even if there english and convert to islam they have to "prove" themselves !

I like the prime minister for australia ! She has great views ! Not to harsh but shes told them all either learn the way and have your religion without changing aus people or get out !

i have spent alot of time in asia lording it up and these sort of killings are frequent in certain parts , and they governments deal with these sort of problems by issuing blanket passport bans fromn certain countries and on occasions they cull the homegrown ones believe it or not !!

Yer they cull there own we cant cull a thing in the uk ! Are we even allowed to cull badgers now ?

don't hear of many muslims condemming these type of killings but there would be riots if some of they're own got killed by any right wing group, the majority might be peaceful but they despise our so called decadent lifestyle. religion sucks it's the biggest cause of wars and causes so much loss of life its ridiculous when you think its allover something that doesn't even exist!

i hope they force feed them pork for the next 20 years, suffer from bum sores every day and the damn government close the chuffin boarders and deport them all.

Oh no they wouldnt condem it ! Can you just imagine goin over there shouting at there army that there murderers and then spitting in a soldier face ?

If i even planned to build a church in most of there countries they would try to behead me ! Its a disgrace ! They way they killed the lad is terrible !

It ****es me off that this young soldier died in fear walking round the corner from the barracks ! But even if we beheaded the people who did it because there so deep in beliefs they wouldnt even be in fear !

The majority of muslims are fine, but these muslim extremists and bloody nutters. I don't understand why we let them protest on the street saying how much they hate Britain and telling us all that we will burn in hell etc. No other country would actively let people walk the streets preaching hatred of the country they are in, we are too tolerant and a soft touch. We let these people burn our flags, turn up at funeral processions of our war heroes to celebrate the fact they are dead. It is disgusting what we allow people to get away with, can you imagine Christians turning up to an Islamic country and being allowed the same freedom of speech/provocation?

Can you imagine what would happen is english men did this in one of their countries ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 74
Over there youd get beheaded over here we have to pay for them to go to prision and a extra cushy one because they will get picked on

It's easy to say that we wouldn't be allowed to practice our beliefs in a Islamic state etc. it's true but but freedom is part of what makes Britain Great. Unfortunately we do tolerate too much and tied up with too much bureaucratic red tape.

What makes it worse is that all the bystanders decided to film it on phones rather then rip the the Gil perpetrators limb from limb.

There is no place in society (ours or any others) for people like this and it will cost the UK taxpayer millions to keep them safe whilst they serve time in jail. We need to wake up and realise that there is no chance of rehabilitation for people like this and bring back capital punishment.

But i dont think freedom is what makes this country great ! Infact i dont think this country is too great the state its in ! It doesnt go againest my freedom to knock immigration on the head ! Its not againest my freedom if the commit a crime send them back home !

What is againest my freedom is them changing the way i like b there was a kick up around my area about 2 years ago saying muslims where complaining about christmas decorations ! Ha ha that is my freedom ! Its my country ! Were not free ! I cant go into the road and shout anything i want

Bring back death penalty ! Look at the killer for tia sharp ! That young girl killed by a man who lived with her nan ! Hidden in her nans loft. And he wont tell the police or family what he actually did or how he killed her or why ! He even pleaded on tv !

Tia sharps dad is trying to get death penelty back ! And i would happily sign the petition !

Your right, our freedom is being restricted as we tolerate others but they do not respect us.

However, would you rather live in a country where there is no freedom. Where women and children are treated as objects and are often subjected to rape and assaults?

Don't get me wrong, I'm trying to defend anyone. This type of extremism cannot be tolerated and there is no place in society for it and too many do-gooders will not allow capital punishment back for this type of behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock