Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Seen thia on news before think it is the worst ever ! Think the scumbags should be put to death !

Yeah they should put portable metal detectors on the streets and stop and search everyone everywhere all the time and pass new laws allowing the government to read all our emails and listen to our phone calls to prevent another isolated incident like this.

It's only a matter of time before decent, honest people will say "Enough" and it will go off big time!

Just seen a video of the **** who waited around for the police to make a political statement, very worryingly though the press where on the scene before the police!!!!!!!!!

Poor poor bloke, I feel for his family now.

This country is a mess at time, and by the sounds of it and reports on sky news they attackers are not even British. They even shouted things as they did it.

**** them, I hope they get bummed hard in prison and raped and beaten up every day the dirty pricks.

I can't describe on here what i think of these "people" what I don't understand is if we're such a decadent and sinfull society why don't they F off to there own country of origin.

I don't understand what is wrong with these people. Looks as if the guy was attacked purely because he was a British soldier, which is very worrying. Its just a shame they weren't killed when the police shot them, there is no place for people like that.

It's attacks like this that stopped us been allowed to wear our uniform with pride in public in the 80/90s

probably brainwashed in one of the many mosques on our high streets, if you kill the worthless scum they become martyrs let them rot in solitary confinement until they die!

It's attacks like this that stopped us been allowed to wear our uniform with pride in public in the 80/90s

Thats is so so wrong. You should be allowed and able to wear that uniform with pride, not hide it away like its wrong .We're a walk over and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock