Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
BES ,Plumbase , Screwfix

• Useful
Reactions: Dan
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.

• Useful
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.

Parts Centre Hydepark Street Glasgow

• Useful
Almost definitely starting to repeat shed loads now lol Probably got enough entries. But I dare say if I start making a poll now we'll still be getting replies to this thread for another few days anyway so I'll just let it keep running until it calms down.

Screwfix don't even do trade do they? Can't your customers buy everything from them at the same price?
its called plumbfix and if your trade you get a discount (and free coffee n doughnut)

• Agree

FENIXCOTECH is well
they website : www.fenixcotech.com

Screwfix, B&Q, HPW, Selco

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Dan
I use Toolstation, Screwfix, Selco, B&Q and Homebase rarely wicks

I usually use Williams & Company; Plumbcentre.

Grahams,screwfix,city plumbing supplies

95% internet order, BES, Williams, Plumbfix, Toolataion etc

or if I need to go into a shop its James Hargreves.

What appeals to me more from BES is that £40 free delivery cut off.

Toolstation; BHL; JTM; Insulation Express; TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock