Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 5K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add you name to Edinburgh UAF statement please
Email: [email protected]
Or "Like" this statement on fb

JOIN THE UNITE AGAINST FASCISM DEMONSTRATION
“WE STAND TOGETHER”
1pm Saturday, 1 June at the Scottish Parliament

Below is a statement on the recent murder in Woolwich and details of a despicable protest organised by the Scottish Defence League. Please forward and share this information.

Unite Against Fascism-Edinburgh sends its condolences to the family and friends of the soldier murdered in Woolwich. There can be no justification for such a terrible attack on an individual.

Despicably, racist and fascist organisations such as the Scottish and English Defence Leagues are trying to use this tragedy to whip up racism and direct hatred against all Muslims.

We must not give a quarter to those who would judge an entire religion, race or nationality by the actions of a few. We do not hold Norwegian Christians responsible for the actions of the fascist Anders Breivik, whose 2011 rampage left 77 dead. We do not hold all white British people collectively responsible for David Copeland, the former BNP member who planted bombs across London in 1999. Nor should anyone suggest that Britain’s Muslims are collectively responsible for the attack in Woolwich.

The Scottish Defence League (SDL) have organised a protest to try to stir up trouble and racist violence in the wake of the Woolwich killing, they do not care about the dead soldier, his family or the interests of any community.

We stand together to oppose the SDL protest outside Scottish parliament on Saturday 1 June.

This is the extreme and is unacceptable but are you really more concerned about this or

1) we pay nurses a pittance
2) are old people cant get enough heat in their homes in the winter
3) we have more homeless service people on our streets than ever
4) loads of other things

We tend to focus on the wrong things, mainly encouraged by the media.

We wasn't taking about them

The EDL are giving Muslim extremists exactly what they want by taking the bait. Division is what they are seeking, division is what they are causing. Of course all the people that jump on the anti fascist bandwagon, who by the way are every bit as bad as the edl when it comes down to it are just doing exactly the same thing.
You don't put out a fire by giving it fuel.

I don't agree with this personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

probably the single most retarded thing I've seen done since this started. If those people, their houses or their families get attacked then things will kick off big time. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Really? The guys who they are against just chopped someones head off in the street in broad daylight.

So do I Howsie. But if the extremists are trying to spread fear and division what better way to do it? The EDL retaliating in a gift to them. Best recruitment tool they ever had.

turns out they tried this with the bnp and the people they named were anything but

dont agree on pasting this on here as slanderous and breaking just about every privacy law their is

Wrong as you have released a list of people supposed link to edl without any proof the same group gad done this with the bnp which proved to be anything but. To post that list is pretty stupid and all it is doing and to be on denial about the stupidity of it beggars belief

Just to be clear Hammer. I agree with them posting these details, just as I don't agree with a lot of the things the EDL say/do. That's why this is such a great country, I have the right to do both.

I agree with alot of whats said about edl knuckle draggers but I really dont agree posting a list of names and details with zero proof. The same lot done this with supposed bnp members and they turned out to be anything but !!

Sorry but just dont agree as its saying guilty before any proof

Exactly but they are all a bigger problem than what has just happened but we don't care.

Bigger problem than a mum an being butchered in the street
Murders in cold blood are not a big problem for you then!!!!

I agree with alot of whats said about edl knuckle draggers but I really dont agree posting a list of names and details with zero proof. The same lot done this with supposed bnp members and they turned out to be anything but !!

Sorry but just dont agree as its saying guilty before any proof

I'm not saying anyones guilty, nor have I posted a list of names. I have simply posted a link to something that is publicly availably on the Internet. It is not slanderous nor does it break ANY law.

They also did it with the BNP and the Muslim extremists if my memory serves me well.

Just to be clear Hammer. I agree with them posting these details, just as I don't agree with a lot of the things the EDL say/do. That's why this is such a great country, I have the right to do both.

That should have read:

Just to be clear Hammer. I don't agree with them posting these details, just as I don't agree with a lot of the things the EDL say/do. That's why this is such a great country, I have the right to do both.

Youve provided a link to access as bad as imho
( off topic I forgot how easy and how much time you get gas servicing)

is my name on there?

oh, sorry mines on the other EDL list................ elongated dick league. ;)

Bigger problem than a mum an being butchered in the street
Murders in cold blood are not a big problem for you then!!!!

All murders are a problem for me, all of them. I don't see anyone protesting about the murders of Kevin Benett or April Jones, yet clearly the problem underlying these murders cause more deaths/problems in the UK.

They did do this with the bnp and it turned out the majority of the names linked had absolutely no link's what sp ever to the bnp . This anonymous lot are a bincj of dangerous idiots

They did do this with the bnp and it turned out the majority of the names linked had absolutely no link's what sp ever to the bnp . This anonymous lot are a bincj of dangerous idiots

Re. your first statement: I did not know that and haven't read that. Where have you read this?

Howsie;50it377 said:
So what I did isn't now against the law or slanderous? Make up your mind.

Where did I say it isnt against the law

Your clutching at straws lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock