Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong as you have released a list of people supposed link to edl without any proof the same group gad done this with the bnp which proved to be anything but. To post that list is pretty stupid and all it is doing and to be on denial about the stupidity of it beggars belief

Just to be clear Hammer. I agree with them posting these details, just as I don't agree with a lot of the things the EDL say/do. That's why this is such a great country, I have the right to do both.

I agree with alot of whats said about edl knuckle draggers but I really dont agree posting a list of names and details with zero proof. The same lot done this with supposed bnp members and they turned out to be anything but !!

Sorry but just dont agree as its saying guilty before any proof

Exactly but they are all a bigger problem than what has just happened but we don't care.

Bigger problem than a mum an being butchered in the street
Murders in cold blood are not a big problem for you then!!!!

I agree with alot of whats said about edl knuckle draggers but I really dont agree posting a list of names and details with zero proof. The same lot done this with supposed bnp members and they turned out to be anything but !!

Sorry but just dont agree as its saying guilty before any proof

I'm not saying anyones guilty, nor have I posted a list of names. I have simply posted a link to something that is publicly availably on the Internet. It is not slanderous nor does it break ANY law.

They also did it with the BNP and the Muslim extremists if my memory serves me well.

Just to be clear Hammer. I agree with them posting these details, just as I don't agree with a lot of the things the EDL say/do. That's why this is such a great country, I have the right to do both.

That should have read:

Just to be clear Hammer. I don't agree with them posting these details, just as I don't agree with a lot of the things the EDL say/do. That's why this is such a great country, I have the right to do both.

Youve provided a link to access as bad as imho
( off topic I forgot how easy and how much time you get gas servicing)

is my name on there?

oh, sorry mines on the other EDL list................ elongated dick league. ;)

Bigger problem than a mum an being butchered in the street
Murders in cold blood are not a big problem for you then!!!!

All murders are a problem for me, all of them. I don't see anyone protesting about the murders of Kevin Benett or April Jones, yet clearly the problem underlying these murders cause more deaths/problems in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock