Search the forum,

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kk thought you was from Ireland sorry

Yeah and it was big, but not that big! Have you got any incentives over in Ireland, or is just the fuel savings compared to oil enough?

Once they release the RHI for domestic I think we will see some growth in the renewables market over here, for a minute i've gone back to gas work as the uncertainty surroundings the whole thing and the feed in tariff fiasco for solar P.V has made the public very wary of the whole thing by the sounds of it.

Wow, generous over there, think its £850 over here, can't remember now, I must have learnt something new and its pushed this out of my memory bank :teeth_smile:

i bet that lightens the blow a bit as its not cheap is it

Last edited:
sorry i will get some up i do more toilets and catering sides so sadly no big boilers. why is it that every resturant wants to be open before xmas. the deadlines and time for the sites gets shorter and shorter.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Went into a plant room the other week, normally just touch the domestic side but was asked to increase pump speed on the pumps.

Flues are shagged hence the at risks for each boiler!

by the way, I'm not commercial.

Scan10121.jpgScan10013.jpgNot sure if I should be posting these here cos this is somebody's house !! A good few years old now, but still one of the smallest to house 150kW's & the only fully tiled boiler room I've ever done.
Ar just remembered it was my first U/F as well, no mixing at the manifold on this one, it was a variable temp circuit in the middle of that lot.
So can I stay Plea.....se ?
Can't even say it was 35mm + gas supply cos that's the 1/2" line coming in bottom L/H side.

Last edited:
Looks like a thermal Store to me

Sure is. One of four six bedroom houses owned by one of the wives of a Middle East(can't say which country) king.

Its an 8" LLH.
And 12" for the horizontal chilled header.

Last edited:
This is what I have been doing for the last 5 dayscovenham 050.jpgcovenham 049.jpgcovenham 048.jpgcovenham 051.jpgcovenham 052.jpg 300mm ductile cement lined pipework and 300/ 350mm stainless steel pipe.

Installing UV reactors for the water co.
Flushing and testing for a few days now.

"Calm down my dear it's only a commercial".... said in the late Michael Winner's voice!!

Nice when you get to go back to see your work and the lagging is complete and floor painted.
photo (2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock