Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.
Two plumbers up the ........... now

Well i hope you gave me a life jacket !!!!

Good luck boys in mean time i await for lame to turn up in his life boat

Well i hope you gave me a life jacket !!!!

Good luck boys in mean time i await for lame to turn up in his life boat

Hope you haven`t upset him recently, last time we spoke he threatened to push me back under with a pole given the chance!

Got thrown into drink mate never even got given armbands !!!!!!!

da daaa its time to call the lifeboat, as of last night we now have an on service Shannon, 32 knots, go fast new toy :) ...................... been on call all day and no one has had the decency to sink, break down or otherwise :(

How many more boilers was it Ray :13:

Got the beer in and the curry on order so whatever happens I'm having a party......depending what happens will depend on if I'm crying into my beer later :clap:

I wish I had some excitement in my life. The most excitement I'm having tonight is opening a fresh bag of cashews

I wish I had some excitement in my life. The most excitement I'm having tonight is opening a fresh bag of cashews

Chocolate coated cashews I presume. lol
Were the fish biting last night mate?

I`m lost Ray, you had 6, gave one away so that left 5, who had the other 2?

I started with five, as per the OP

Hi All

Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away.

And then lower down the OP, I said this:

But that's FOUR weeks and there are FIVE boilers!

Don't worry. One of the winners has already been selected. The first person (apart from the individual concerned) who can tell me who it is, and why, will receive a bottle of champage from me personally to celebrate their percipicacity.

No one guessed, so eventually I had to remind every one that atouchofgas had won a Vogue in a previous survey, but had turned it down because he was too busy. I had been pretty impressed by that, so I gave him a free ride in this event.

So 5 boilers, minus one to atouchofgas, minus one I am about to give away leaves three!

Anyway, I guess you lot are waiting for an announcement about who won?

A good question. And one that I can answer more easily with a drink in my hand. Hang on while I toddle off to the kitchen...brb!

Thats better.

So, before I go on, I think a round of applause is in order for our benefactors at Intergas, for kindly donating several thousand quids worth of boiler to the good people of the forum.

Please show your appreciation for Mr Steve Zouch (Managing Director), Mr Jim Boyce (Sales Director) and Mr Andy Burton (Regional Sales Manager).

<claps>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
We heard about Intergas boilers from a family member who has just had one installed. The gas fitter he used raves about them saying how reliable they are. What are you forum members thoughts on them? . Only having 4 moving parts is appealing. The Rapid 32 model looks good value at around £700...
Replies
Views
I have posted a few times, mainly regarding my indecision to go for either an Ideal or an Intergas open vent boiler. Having taken note of comments here and having, today, visited [with my installer] a local Plumbase shop to see the area Representative/Contracts Manager displaying an Xclusive...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads before when people have asked similar questions - some people say that the Veismann Stored combi is a great boiler and would be adequate, however most...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So basically what happened is an engineer came out to my mums a week ago to do her annual gas safety check, shes a disabled bed bound OAP so on these occassions i have to go to the property to let the engineer in to do the job, she lives in a council property in London. So guy turns up...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock