Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate may lie down till then

Happy days, just popped off to blow my strawberry...damn hay fever is hammering me today!
Yep pollen count has got to be through the roof.
Was chasing a screwed today for a new cooker gas line and had to stop and wash my face as the snot was streaming out of me.
Past couple of days have been horrible for me... Still at least not as bad as last year, couldn't open my eyes or anything then.

Bad luck Riley.
At least you get to watch the remainder a squirm tomorrow.
Best of luck to the remaining competition in the competition.

So who is left?

Anz
Chalked
ch4
Hammers
Solutions

I wonder who will survive tomorrow's brutal Darwinian selection? Will the fittest survive? Are any of them even remotely fit? And if so, fit for what?

Tune in to tomorrow's exciting instalment of "greedy 4 freebie" - an everyday tale of plumbing folk...

Where will tomorrow's exciting instalment come from

Where will tomorrow's exciting instalment come from

Home. Where I have just arrived to find a poorly Mrs S, in need of some TLC.

So tonights installment might be abbreviated.

Back later...

Then you should make it very quick or leave it to another day
and look after the boss
We will forgive you for that mate
Hope mrs Stafford feeling better soon

Anyway, hate all the remaining competitors none of them deserve it......

Only kidding good luck lads

I shall try a different tactic next time

Sorry guys, the best I can manage tonight is to pop in, eliminate someone, and then resume the Florence nightingale costume.

My apologies.

So who is left?

Anz
Chalked
ch4
Hammers
Solutions

I wonder who will survive tomorrow's brutal Darwinian selection? Will the fittest survive? Are any of them even remotely fit? And if so, fit for what?

Tune in to tomorrow's exciting instalment of "greedy 4 freebie" - an everyday tale of plumbing folk...

Right, apologies for the late start.

So, shall we kick some one out? Or shall we decide its too late to start all the teasing, and kick two out tomorrow instead?

Tomorrow
And you get back to your lady wife mate

Mrs S is tucked up in bed, with hot water bottle etc.

I have 10 minutes wind down time. Time enough (and to spare) to crush the hopes of a Chalked. Or indeed an Anz. Or a hammers, ch4 or solutions.

Oh, how the fragile yachts of their hopes blow around the rocky harbour of their own destruction...

Sorry - was that a bit too poetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock