Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I can see that both Solutions and CH4 are watching the thread.

I tell you what, there is a fascinating thread on smoke pellets just started up...

I certainly wasnt expecting some tuppeny ha'penny merchant to string it out for blummin' ages!

What on earth would have led me to expect that?

So here we go.

Just so you know, there is logic to these things. Its not just me making it up as we go along.

Honest.

So here's how it works.

CH4 is the chemical formula for Methane.

Methane is a flammable gas

Flammable gases can be used to burn things

Like toast

Therefore, CH4 = toast. QED*

Sorry CH4. You're toast.

Congrats Solutions. You are this weeks winner. Someone will be in touch in the next week or so.

Commiserations to the losers, but don't panic - another boiler will go on the block tomorrow night! Get in there...

* that's science, that is!

Thanks Ray for this opportunity and for an entertaining week on the forum.
I'd like to thank the generous people at intergas without whom none of this would have been possible. I want to say thank you to my wife and 2 beautiful children who have put up with me intermittantly posting on the forum during bed time stories. Thank you also to all my fellow forum members especially ch4 for being gracious till the end. Good look winning the next 3 to all who were not chosen this round.
Looking forward to an intergas training session.

Thanks Ray for this opportunity and for an entertaining week on the forum.
I'd like to thank the generous people at intergas without whom none of this would have been possible. I want to say thank you to my wife and 2 beautiful children who have put up with me intermittantly posting on the forum during bed time stories. Thank you also to all my fellow forum members especially ch4 for being gracious till the end. Good look winning the next 3 to all who were not chosen this round.
Looking forward to an intergas training session.

You forgot to thank the academy...:)

oscars.jpg

Well done to the winners atouch of gas and solutions.

Hope a new theard will get started this now has 19 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock