Search the forum,

Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with a hoody. I'm in a hoody after my bath every night after work. I don't wear them out or anything but I'd wear one the shop or on a small journey. I've got hoodies for work as well. I'm well cool as well :)

Nothing wrong with a hoody. I'm in a hoody after my bath every night after work. I don't wear them out or anything but I'd wear one the shop or on a small journey. I've got hoodies for work as well. I'm well cool as well :)

How can you be be cool? You haven't got a pump rotation test keyring and you've a one eyed ball of snot tattooed on your bum!

How can you be be cool? You haven't got a pump rotation test keyring and you've a one eyed ball of snot tattooed on your bum!

Haha.

I don't need a pump rotation keyring. I'm man enough to take the pump cap off and stick my screwdriver in to see if its spinning :)

plus only cool geezers have bum tattoos :)

The European union, political correctness gone mad, the global warming/climate change scam oh and wall hung oil boilers why? just why?

wall hung oil boilers why? just why?[/QUOTE]

Christ. and i moaned about a chunky gas boiler on the wall in another thread. oil, wall, do they have legs

I moaned when I did a 27cdi.. but then again I like a good moan oh yes indeed

Smoke matches called strikes! Strikes what exactly? The electrician getting in my way because the smoke matches sure as hell won't "STRIKE" on the tub lid!

What about those retired people who drive around in the one speed 25mph nissan micra's. we have an infestation here in north Norfolk.

Last edited:
The bloke on here who had a new boiler by BG and has had a few problems and now wants BG to pay his mortgage off :)

i know he's had a rough ride but I think what he's been offered is fair

Definatly especially when they walk around with their arse out and hands down the front of their trousers.
Don't care about the hoodies but what is it with clowns standing round keeping their hands warm all the time sparks on a job has a lad working with him and he does it all day long if he was working for me I'd damn near sack him just for that alone

Don't care about the hoodies but what is it with clowns standing round keeping their hands warm all the time sparks on a job has a lad working with him and he does it all day long if he was working for me I'd damn near sack him just for that alone

Not been given enough work to do!

Price of British Standards Documents. Everyone being told to do the job inaccordance with the standards, yet the information to do the job right is beyond reach due to price.

Price of British Standards Documents. Everyone being told to do the job inaccordance with the standards, yet the information to do the job right is beyond reach due to price.

You can view them for free on library websites!

I do like the hard copy though. Makes good bed time reading, drives the miss's wild:drool5:

Not endorsing piracy, but anything that's viewable on the Internet is downloadable and therefore printable ;-) googles your friend!

going in to service aboiler and the customer leaves just enough room to walk through the rubbish to look at the boiler and no where to put the tool bag down or you can see the boiler but cant get to it cos the crap is piled up around it

Retired teachers on full pensions moaning about the drop in earnings when they are now doing two little earners as top up and expecting free plumbing advice

Deputy head teacher justifying pension because it compensates for what she would be earning in the private sector. Dream on.........

Sorry guys had a few bad teacher days...................

Carry on mate. I went out with a teacher for 7 years and they are the most moaning bunch of people I've ever met. They all need a reality check.

trying to plaster my bathroom ceiling and ending up looking like Morph.

getting a late fri callout for an immersion issue, walking in and having a look, check the wiring, switches, fuses and flick up the dodgy mcb to make it work and he offers you a Ā£5 for your trouble then winges when you give him the invoice. then winges more when you tell him its not your time he is paying for but your experience and that his bath will be hot in 60 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on mate. I went out with a teacher for 7 years and they are the most moaning bunch of people I've ever met. They all need a reality check.

I know quite a few teachers! They can be a tad patronising at times shall we say!

Just caught a bit of my big fat gypsy valentine.....Sod it gonna be a gypsy, No tax, No job come backs and the toilets within stumblin' distance from anywhere in your caravan. win win.

Depends how fancy ur caravan is. there usually off the kitchen......nice

Ok my bad, the ones round our way must be the gypsy non travelling travellers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but donā€™t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock