Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think mr whyme as been boiling for some time looking at his list. what about service valves that leak when you touch them with the screwdriver, fitted to save draining the whole system down but by the time you need them their usless and need changing.

Nothing wrong with a hoody. I'm in a hoody after my bath every night after work. I don't wear them out or anything but I'd wear one the shop or on a small journey. I've got hoodies for work as well. I'm well cool as well :)

Nothing wrong with a hoody. I'm in a hoody after my bath every night after work. I don't wear them out or anything but I'd wear one the shop or on a small journey. I've got hoodies for work as well. I'm well cool as well :)

How can you be be cool? You haven't got a pump rotation test keyring and you've a one eyed ball of snot tattooed on your bum!

How can you be be cool? You haven't got a pump rotation test keyring and you've a one eyed ball of snot tattooed on your bum!

Haha.

I don't need a pump rotation keyring. I'm man enough to take the pump cap off and stick my screwdriver in to see if its spinning :)

plus only cool geezers have bum tattoos :)

The European union, political correctness gone mad, the global warming/climate change scam oh and wall hung oil boilers why? just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock