Search the forum,

Discuss Uheat's NEW Cordless Press Tools in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Uheat - Jacob

Official Sponsor
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications.

Just reply to this thread if you're interested and I can send you some more information!

TZ1930-Uheat017.jpg

Reactions: Dan
Please send additional details on both options including price and delivery costs
The TekTools TZ1550 Press Tool is a medium sized crimping tool with 32kn of force, making it more than capable of use in any commercial installation.

Capacity:

12-54mm (1/2" - 2") for Stainless Steel Pipe
12-108mm (1/2" - 4") for PEX, Multi-Layer and Copper Pipe
Price: £841.99 - Available to buy on our website with free delivery.

TZ1930 -TekTools Cordless Press Tool for up to 32mm MLCP & 35mm Copper, c/w charger & 2No. Batteries

The TZ1930 TekTools Cordless Press Tool is a cutting-edge solution, designed to revolutionize your pipe joining experience for up to 32mm MLCP and 35mm Copper. Packed with advanced features, this cordless press tool is engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications.

If you're happy to, I can email over any other info you require (data sheets etc.) Unfortunately I can't post links in here.

The jaws for both tools don't come with the tool, but are available to purchase on our website.

I’m thinking about investing in a press tool. Could you send me more info on this please

Hi, thanks for the reply.

The TekTools TZ1550 Press Tool is a medium sized crimping tool with 32kn of force, making it more than capable of use in any commercial installation.

Capacity:

12-54mm (1/2" - 2") for Stainless Steel Pipe
12-108mm (1/2" - 4") for PEX, Multi-Layer and Copper Pipe

TZ1930 -TekTools Cordless Press Tool for up to 32mm MLCP & 35mm Copper, c/w charger & 2No. Batteries

The TZ1930 TekTools Cordless Press Tool is a cutting-edge solution, designed to revolutionize your pipe joining experience for up to 32mm MLCP and 35mm Copper. Packed with advanced features, this cordless press tool is engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications.

If you're happy to, I can email over any other info you require (data sheets etc.) Unfortunately I can't post links in here.

The jaws for both tools don't come with the tool, but are available to purchase on our website.

Reply to Uheat's NEW Cordless Press Tools in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock