Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to plaster my bathroom ceiling and ending up looking like Morph.

getting a late fri callout for an immersion issue, walking in and having a look, check the wiring, switches, fuses and flick up the dodgy mcb to make it work and he offers you a £5 for your trouble then winges when you give him the invoice. then winges more when you tell him its not your time he is paying for but your experience and that his bath will be hot in 60 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on mate. I went out with a teacher for 7 years and they are the most moaning bunch of people I've ever met. They all need a reality check.

I know quite a few teachers! They can be a tad patronising at times shall we say!

Just caught a bit of my big fat gypsy valentine.....Sod it gonna be a gypsy, No tax, No job come backs and the toilets within stumblin' distance from anywhere in your caravan. win win.

Depends how fancy ur caravan is. there usually off the kitchen......nice

Ok my bad, the ones round our way must be the gypsy non travelling travellers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock