Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

Just thought id try this for folks who want to sound off, Doesnt need to be plumbing related, Go nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
You hate, I dislike it.. Mice/rats love it
That really kick started my hatred for it. Stuck under a "mobile home" for two days, in the cold, dark and wet replacing plastic pipe for copper using pushfit copper fittings!

Had to work on my back, amongst dead mice, droppings and try to shuffle about under the chassis which came as low as my chest!

dole scum tenants that have been there all their life and expect everything for free and dont like it when they dont get it there way..

Big corporate businesses turning to the plumbing industry to cash in which in turn takes away work from small businesses..

the government and their green deal, the letting agent i work for are having 20 boilers replaces, 20 boiler jobs i wont be getting.. thanks..

I had a Neta heat to check the other week, and had these. Crap things, I had to borrow a box of matches to light em.

I also run a mirror around case seals. Any steam on the glass is a good give away.

Custs who try to help out by screwing floorboards backdown....guess what...yep 2 through the flow. Thanks pal your sacked...Hes ripping the cylinder and tanks tonight to keep costs down hehe. taking my wellies to work tommorow..

Custs who try to help out by screwing floorboards backdown....guess what...yep 2 through the flow. Thanks pal your sacked...Hes ripping the cylinder and tanks tonight to keep costs down hehe. taking my wellies to work tommorow..

had a job before knee op where custard saved a 1/2 days labour by ripping out old cyl for me to pop in new uv cyl. Not a problem, just upped my daily rate to cover loss, he was happy and I spent 1/2 a day less on my knees!!! oh life can be so good:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock