Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

Just thought id try this for folks who want to sound off, Doesnt need to be plumbing related, Go nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
Why oh why did vaillant remove the knobs on their boilers, Have they tried to explain to a 65 year old that you have to go through the menu to alter hot water etc....

Customers with a rolls royce'y engineering backround who love the internet................Go on then enlighten me...

When your watching africa with the kids and an elephant strolls into view with a fifth leg..

Stop cocks, gate and ball valves that don't fully shut the supply off, or ones that do but then pass or leak when you switch them back on.

Getting told off for letting your toolbox go up the stairlift

Driving along and desperate for a poo, finally getting to a garage only to be told "we don't have a toilet!"

I hate clever tw@ts keep telling me 'you don't have enough experience' knowing full well I need experience to gain experience ... oh and Jeremy Kyle

I'm getting tired of newbies dragging up threads that are years old and mostly irrelevant, have been done to death and I suspect serve merely to get there post count up. #grumpygit

People who start threads asking a question and never ever return to see what has been said :-(

Boler manufacturers who over complicate things and design them so you have to strip them right down to get to the part you need to replace.

Hoodies. Something about a hoodie just makes me want to punch him in the face!

i think mr whyme as been boiling for some time looking at his list. what about service valves that leak when you touch them with the screwdriver, fitted to save draining the whole system down but by the time you need them their usless and need changing.

Nothing wrong with a hoody. I'm in a hoody after my bath every night after work. I don't wear them out or anything but I'd wear one the shop or on a small journey. I've got hoodies for work as well. I'm well cool as well :)

Nothing wrong with a hoody. I'm in a hoody after my bath every night after work. I don't wear them out or anything but I'd wear one the shop or on a small journey. I've got hoodies for work as well. I'm well cool as well :)

How can you be be cool? You haven't got a pump rotation test keyring and you've a one eyed ball of snot tattooed on your bum!

How can you be be cool? You haven't got a pump rotation test keyring and you've a one eyed ball of snot tattooed on your bum!

Haha.

I don't need a pump rotation keyring. I'm man enough to take the pump cap off and stick my screwdriver in to see if its spinning :)

plus only cool geezers have bum tattoos :)

The European union, political correctness gone mad, the global warming/climate change scam oh and wall hung oil boilers why? just why?

wall hung oil boilers why? just why?[/QUOTE]

Christ. and i moaned about a chunky gas boiler on the wall in another thread. oil, wall, do they have legs

I moaned when I did a 27cdi.. but then again I like a good moan oh yes indeed

Smoke matches called strikes! Strikes what exactly? The electrician getting in my way because the smoke matches sure as hell won't "STRIKE" on the tub lid!

What about those retired people who drive around in the one speed 25mph nissan micra's. we have an infestation here in north Norfolk.

Last edited:
The bloke on here who had a new boiler by BG and has had a few problems and now wants BG to pay his mortgage off :)

i know he's had a rough ride but I think what he's been offered is fair

Definatly especially when they walk around with their arse out and hands down the front of their trousers.
Don't care about the hoodies but what is it with clowns standing round keeping their hands warm all the time sparks on a job has a lad working with him and he does it all day long if he was working for me I'd damn near sack him just for that alone

Don't care about the hoodies but what is it with clowns standing round keeping their hands warm all the time sparks on a job has a lad working with him and he does it all day long if he was working for me I'd damn near sack him just for that alone

Not been given enough work to do!

Price of British Standards Documents. Everyone being told to do the job inaccordance with the standards, yet the information to do the job right is beyond reach due to price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock