Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price of British Standards Documents. Everyone being told to do the job inaccordance with the standards, yet the information to do the job right is beyond reach due to price.

You can view them for free on library websites!

I do like the hard copy though. Makes good bed time reading, drives the miss's wild:drool5:

Not endorsing piracy, but anything that's viewable on the Internet is downloadable and therefore printable ;-) googles your friend!

going in to service aboiler and the customer leaves just enough room to walk through the rubbish to look at the boiler and no where to put the tool bag down or you can see the boiler but cant get to it cos the crap is piled up around it

Retired teachers on full pensions moaning about the drop in earnings when they are now doing two little earners as top up and expecting free plumbing advice

Deputy head teacher justifying pension because it compensates for what she would be earning in the private sector. Dream on.........

Sorry guys had a few bad teacher days...................

Carry on mate. I went out with a teacher for 7 years and they are the most moaning bunch of people I've ever met. They all need a reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock