Discuss Freebie Alert - Altecnic 22mm dirtmag IQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to trying this out, if it works well it will be an ideal option when fitting cheaper boilers for landlords etc.

At least it has a removable magnet . Not so keen on non magnetised ones . Only thing has this one isolators on it as i couldnt see from pics looked at.?
Looks like they are an extra you can buy, also a hose for cleaning/maintenance

Only thing has this one isolators on it as i couldnt see from pics looked at.?

Yes, the version that we are selling does have butterfly iso valves. It is also on sale in a version without them, but it only saved about ÂŁ3, which I thought was little enough for a pair of reasonably decent valves.

if it works well it will be an ideal option when fitting cheaper boilers for landlords etc.

Yes, thats the sector that we see it selling into. Hard to persuade someone who only wants to stump up ÂŁ399 for a boiler to pay nearly 100 notes for a filter that they don't even understand why they need it.

Knackers I've missed it. Although I've got a stash of dirt mags under the bed so not too fussed. I've had a shed load of dissarono tonight. Absolutely wasted and it's not even 11pm. I'm off for some loving and a glass of water. Night all!

Knackers I've missed it. Although I've got a stash of dirt mags under the bed so not too fussed. I've had a shed load of dissarono tonight. Absolutely wasted and it's not even 11pm. I'm off for some loving and a glass of water. Night all!

Let us know how you got on, won't you.

Im a real centramag user on the filter front. Be interesting to read the reviews though.

We bought 20 centra mags this week. Nice to install, a lot bigger than mag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Altecnic 22mm dirtmag IQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
For those of you receiving Altecnic Dirtmag IQ filters to review - please add your review here. Thanks Ray
Replies
Views
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views
R
Well, I bet you weren't expecting this on Easter Sunday afternoon! If you are reading this after the afternoon of Sunday 20th April 2014, skip...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
The freebies are back, but the rules of the game have changed. PLEASE NOTE - if you are reading this after Weds 26th March 2014, then the offer...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock