Search the forum,

Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, there is still the decision of whether to kick out Gassafe or Riley,

Meh. I am feeling merciful.

Maybe it wasn't even one of these two for the drop?

Anyway - no eliminations tonight.

Although that just means twice the pain tomorrow!

Hasta la vista baby!

That Aaron Sorkin is great isn't he? What a brilliant series.

Its enough to take your mind off eliminating people...
Have not watched the west wing. I just finished watching season 3 of the Newsroom. Some of the best tv I have watched in a while. Shame mr Sorkin is not making anymore, I could have happily watched for another 10 seasons. You should check it out if you have it seen it well written and well acted.

Last edited:
Which one Ray? I just Finnish Ed watching season 3 of the newsroom. Some of the best tv I have watched in a while. Shame mr Sirloin is not making anymore, I could have happily watched for another 10 seasons.

Just finished the "Two Cathedrals" West WIng - the one with the Dire Straights sound track. Powerful stuff.

I liked "The Newsroom" too, although it didn't have enough episodes for me.

I can't afford a packet of cheese and onion crisps, so don't give yourself airs!

:)

Oh how my heart bleeds for you my poor friend. Have noticed how the standard of your evening meals seem to have slipped of late, what was last night? Oh yeah piza. lol

Day two lads good luck i need to drag myself away from this and get to the gym

Obviously, there is still the decision of whether to kick out Gassafe or Riley, but Mrs S and I are watching re-runs of the West Wing, so I'll catch you later dudes.

Hmmm.

I think I was too soft last night.

Gassafe - your date with destiny has arrived. Unfortunately, instead of being a pair off blonde twin 19 yr olds, this date is with a balding, overweight plumbers merchant telling you that you have been eliminated from this round.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Has gassafe killed Ray or is Ray having a comfort break?

Look what i found in the van /crawl
20150623_201145.jpg

I'm afraid we are going to have to eliminate 2 people one night this week!

Thats the price of me being kind yesterday...

Hmm, kind would be just letting us all have one. But I bet that isn't fun for you.

Hmm, kind would be just letting us all have one. But I bet that isn't fun for you.

If Intergas had given me unlimited stock, nothing would have given me greater pleasure.

But they remain wedded to this old fashioned idea of "return on investment". Funny huh?

Ok, I'll be the first on tonight :biggrinjester:
Just got in from work, breakfast on the run, no dinner (no time) and spag bol without the spag with a bucket of chips for tea, with 3 of Braces finest smeared in anchor butter
Is everyone keeping out of Rays way, as in "out of sight, out of mind":behead:

I hope I haven't woken the giant from the top of the beanstalk!
Think I can hear Fe Fi Fo Fum in the distance, aargh

Last edited:
Your an eager little beaver tonight jonny, take it your still in then?

Take it your paying the toll bridge charge then mate.

Poor old Ray been reduced to fish fingers for his dinner nowadays you know. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock