Discuss Freebie Alert - Altecnic 22mm dirtmag IQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Evening all.

Please read ALL the way to the end of the post before responding!

Tonights freebie is the 22mm Dirtmag IQ, courtesy of Mr Steve Boyd at Altecnic <cue round of applause>

You may only request a freebie if you commit to using the product, and then writing a review in the "product review" section of this forum. The review does not have to be positive, but any criticisms should be as constructive as possible.

The following members are not eligible, because they have received freebies in previous promotions but have not posted a review: Plumber0808, Jase, Mutley, KillyBing, Croppie or IDChappy.

The Dirtmag (apart from having a name that reminds me of some of the magazines of my youth in the 1970s) is positioned at the budget end of the filter spectrum and we will be selling it to the trade for £44.95 + VAT. However Altecnic are a reputable manufacturer, and make some strong performance claims.

To claim one of 6 freebies, PM me you real name and postal address. I don't care if I already have your address - you must type it in full to qualify, otherwise its not a level playing field. PMs without the full name and address will not count.

If you snooze, you loose... :)

I would love a good old fashioned dirt mag. All the streaming **** in net is boring me

Had these off Graham's last summer I think wasn't very impressed but at £40 the seem better. Does job , system blocked it in about 10 mins .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayyyyyyyy cheers monsieur stafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Altecnic 22mm dirtmag IQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
For those of you receiving Altecnic Dirtmag IQ filters to review - please add your review here. Thanks Ray
Replies
Views
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views
R
Well, I bet you weren't expecting this on Easter Sunday afternoon! If you are reading this after the afternoon of Sunday 20th April 2014, skip...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
The freebies are back, but the rules of the game have changed. PLEASE NOTE - if you are reading this after Weds 26th March 2014, then the offer...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock