Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
'Star Trek' fusion impulse engine in the works - CNET
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
S
Can sombody tell me what is bleeding grout? Thanks:confused:
Replies
Views
buffy27
B
Have recently started receiving emails from this company trying to get me to quote for plumbing work..Apparently they got my details from my website which I don't have!!...They appear to be trying to sell leads to potential customers. The first lead is free...after which you have to purchase...
Replies
Views
Have a browse of this - Work carried out by a builder. One of the customers on contract with my work, down in Swansea. They called Wales&West Utilities as the CO alarm was going off. They capped the gas off to the property and said to get some one in, so they called us as they were insured...
Replies
Views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIhe6EzvhDo
Replies
Views
Flexible Hose 15mmx15mmx10mm bore 300mm - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys Why?
Replies
Views
ferret
F
As we begin a new year I thought it worth posting up some information introducing new forum readers to our No1 best seller the "bathroom fitters kit". This simple solution has a combination of the service pipe sizes for a bathroom (example: Radiators, Shower Head, Waste, 22mm Bath pipe)...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
R
A customer was ranting on about this... thing... I can spot bullsh*t a mile away, I stopped believing in Father Christmas like, last year. https://www.alivewater.com/ ^ wow.
Replies
Views
Toxic Ted
T
F
Hi there this is my first thread so pls bare with me. our baxi boiler started play up about three weeks ago. we could not get any hot water down stairs the hw tap did,nt seem to be knocking the boiler over to hot water but when we turned the tap on up stairs we could get hot water Ithe boiler is...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
M
"!
hello all. im a 2391 electrian preparing to get NICEIC registered. ever since m old potterton boiler used to play up, id have the cover off and look inside. ive wired Y plan systems at work i put in my own bathroom and kitchen, moved rads and that was my intro to plumbing. ive...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
Hello my names steven stutter i live in hertfordshire, cheshunt and i have just fineshed and passed my plumbing lvl 2 course at Ck assessment's in nazing i am just looking for work as an apprentice and that it wouldn't be to far to travel as i am only 16 and cannot drive at the moment please...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Thought I'd start a thread with any decent special offers that anyone's found at their merchants so we can all make use of it. Just about to fit a Bristan Solo bar mixer shower for £75 from PTS. Decent price for a named shower.
Replies
Views
S
To buy automatic or not to buy automatic?
Replies
Views
H
Its only the bottom cover not the entire casing. Its only two wires christ, Im not re plumbing it. I only want to know how to connect the wires IF POSSIBLE
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hey All, I'm currently doing a DIY bathroom refit. Can anyone help with this one. Bought a shower tray from ebay. Its a brand new Wickes 27mm ultra low profile 900x900 quad (plastic type not stone), B&Q do an identical model described as Cascata 900x900 ultra low tray. Need a low tray due to...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock