Search the forum,

Discuss !!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hwads

Its only the bottom cover not the entire casing.
Its only two wires christ, Im not re plumbing it.

I only want to know how to connect the wires IF POSSIBLE

Closed.

You were given advice by this forum and the manufacturer.

GET SOMEONE IN BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF.

And stop trying my patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to !!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed? It's an expensive plug, costing as much as a used Alpha pump. Suppliers of refurbished pumps don't supply a plug. Fine if it is a Grundfos like for...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before soldering so you know exactly how much it is absorbed by the flux. I know too little isn't good and too much is as bad. I need to connect two 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock