Search the forum,

Discuss "Alive Water" ... Discuss... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoyalCrabs

A customer was ranting on about this... thing...
I can spot bullsh*t a mile away, I stopped believing in Father Christmas like, last year.

https://www.alivewater.com/

^ wow.

$798 for 108grams of twisted copper, must be April 1st today..

Last edited:
how much?!!! that's that's pandering to the gullibility of the colonials across the pond.

Its hard to comprehend. You dont even need to be a plumber, let alone a physicist / chemist to understand the basic properties of 'how it wurks' ... ?!

Ray to become UK distributor?

I'm sure you can make 'Alive Water' by chucking a dead pigeon in a loft tank :)

I'm getting one flown in. Made of for milk. Basically a 28mm tube with two curlywhirlys crammed in..... Drink tea through it and your instantly happy!

"The Vortex Water Revitalizer is based upon an evolutionary concept in Water Treatment. It performs far beyond what any filtration system, distiller or reverse osmosis system will ever do for you. It processes all your water in a direct way, leading it into a double helix DNA type cycloid, curved spiral flow-form, which creates a powerful vortex induced implosion in the water."

JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPLOSION???

Surprised Dyson didnt get there first, its the sort of thing they come up with.

It's based on a DNA double helix not just a normal double helix..... Wow it can re generate and polypeptides bridge the helix.... That's amazing.

"The Vortex Water Revitalizer is based upon an evolutionary concept in Water Treatment. It performs far beyond what any filtration system, distiller or reverse osmosis system will ever do for you. It processes all your water in a direct way, leading it into a double helix DNA type cycloid, curved spiral flow-form, which creates a powerful vortex induced implosion in the water."

Translation;

Aggitates the water.

A bit like water passing around an elbow or thro a T fitting or thro a tap.

I can't believe how dismissive you lot are.......someone finds a miracle and you all just poo poo it like its all a load of bull !!!

Ive discovered a miracle additive for water. It makes your water taste exactly like vimto. Its only 12 quid a litre.......:p

Iv'e just purchased eight.....i'm going to solder them together in the double quad cyclone design to create a hydro black hole.......now lets all have a think what we can use that for......come on chaps....think deep.

Ukpf annual hygiene routine? Get Electric balls in first as he's had that face paint on for ages.

JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPLOSION???

I'm impressed!

It's based on a DNA double helix not just a normal double helix..... Wow it can re generate and polypeptides bridge the helix.... That's amazing.

So we have this magical DNA tube, can we use it to re create anything? Dinosaurs? Omg, plumbing dinosaurs!

Iv'e just purchased eight.....i'm going to solder them together in the double quad cyclone design to create a hydro black hole.......now lets all have a think what we can use that for......come on chaps....think deep.

Hahaha, 'hydro black hole'.. Oh lawd, have mercy.

so if a customer moans my pipe work isnt level i can use the phrase "no love its a new Water Revitalizer" and double my bill,good times

I can't believe how dismissive you lot are.......someone finds a miracle and you all just poo poo it like its all a load of bull !!!

No, No, I really believe it will work, really,, I'm just not stupid enough to part with money for it.

Anyone remember (one of) the spark enhancer for cars years ago, plastic tube with a gap inside it connected in the main HT lead.

I've got several "can't do without" gadgets bought from shopping channels years ago, still in their boxes unused.
Yeh, certainly can't do without them.

Last edited:
So we have this magical DNA tube, can we use it to re create anything? Dinosaurs? Omg, plumbing dinosaurs!

We've enough plumbing dinosaurs already.......

Oh hang on though, Jurassic Park genuinely terrified me, not the film itself but the concept of using amphibian DNA to rebuild Dino DNA....

I was watching it and thinking of dolly the sheep.

Not in the same way as Yorkshiremen think of sheep I hasten to add!

We've enough plumbing dinosaurs already.......

Oh hang on though, Jurassic Park genuinely terrified me, not the film itself but the concept of using amphibian DNA to rebuild Dino DNA....

I was watching it and thinking of dolly the sheep.

Not in the same way as Yorkshiremen think of sheep I hasten to add!

When i hear sheep, it conjures up images of..............

sunday dinner :) :) :)

When i hear sheep, it conjures up images of..............

sunday dinner :) :) :)

Went in my local chippy yesterday, couldn't tell you what meal my body thought it was, no sleep from working nights......

Any way, Paddy, the owner, was trying the idea of minted lamb and chips. He gave me a free sit in dinner to try. Or breakfast, I wasn't sure.

Nice! Unusual combination but nice.

Spoiled it though when he charged me for the mug of tea......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, 'hydro black hole'.. Oh lawd, have mercy.

What?............don't you think it will work then?.............James Dysons was ridiculed at first.......now he's the master of air/ particle movement........so there......ner !

No, No, I really believe it will work, really,, I'm just not stupid enough to part with money for it.

Anyone remember (one of) the spark enhancer for cars years ago, plastic tube with a gap inside it connected in the main HT lead.

I've got several "can't do without" gadgets bought from shopping channels years ago, still in their boxes unused.
Yeh, certainly can't do without them.

Bet its a Gunstons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Alive Water" ... Discuss... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock