Discuss "Alive Water" ... Discuss... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
$798 for 108grams of twisted copper, must be April 1st today..

Last edited:
how much?!!! that's that's pandering to the gullibility of the colonials across the pond.

Its hard to comprehend. You dont even need to be a plumber, let alone a physicist / chemist to understand the basic properties of 'how it wurks' ... ?!

Ray to become UK distributor?

I'm sure you can make 'Alive Water' by chucking a dead pigeon in a loft tank :)

I'm getting one flown in. Made of for milk. Basically a 28mm tube with two curlywhirlys crammed in..... Drink tea through it and your instantly happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Alive Water" ... Discuss... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock