Discuss "Captain Dilithium crystals are barely holding out!!" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they get them in before I die!

weren't we meant to be living on mars and driving flying cars by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Captain Dilithium crystals are barely holding out!!" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I still hold gas certs but have been out of the game for a couple years due to a long time illness. After several interviews I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for a mathematician amongst you all. one of my engineers on a new build first fix has install a hot running toilet, easilly...
Replies
Views
Hello, the house was refurbished over a year ago and now we have Green crystals coming out all the hot taps in the house? The water board say it's...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a BIASI gas boiler as in the pictures. Its worked fine for 12 months. But now, for the last few days, when its first running the bath...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock