Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're all very childish and immature.

I love you guys!

I once got a box of grips as a freebie with some stuff i bought years ago.
I opened the box looked at them and dropped the lot in the bin and never bought anything from them again and told them why. Pricks.

Supper Plumbs gone!!! .....well who can honestly say we are now not wiser in hindsite good to see there are some looking over us regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

I think a big thanks goes out to Mr D and all the Mod's for picking up on this chancer.:angel_smile:

Just an observation, why have you still got em?

I keep all sorts of things, even this!
IMG_3215.jpg

As you can see by it starting to mushroom it still gets used.
I keep it hanging up in the garage for hitting things (usually fingers). Maybe i should have donated it to the tool fund :smile:

I keep all sorts of things, even this!
View attachment 15708

As you can see by it starting to mushroom it still gets used.
I keep it hanging up in the garage for hitting things (usually fingers). Maybe i should have donated it to the tool fund :smile:

He would have probably hit things with the claw

My concern is how you know where all this shyte is! I can't find an end feed elbow in my stash.

Knowing where things are isn't the problem. Getting to them usually is.
The headless estwing hangs on a nail by the door so i can always find that.

Wait, he was from tovil!? That should be a giveaway.....croppie used to live there.... ;)

looks like i drive past his house every few days......

requests anyone?

Lots of stuff but no crap. I keep the hammer for sentimental reasons. It was the first estwing i bought 30 odd years ago. I wouldn't bin the wife if she broke her leg :lol:

My missus would shoot me if I broke a leg, she's too used to working with animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of stuff but no crap. I keep the hammer for sentimental reasons. It was the first estwing i bought 30 odd years ago. I wouldn't bin the wife if she broke her leg :lol:

Ive had the same estwing for 15 years, it looks nothing like that. Is it mad of lead or is it chinese.

Looking at the stuff in your shed, you probably have a prosthetic leg in there as well somewhere

12 lynxgate
massey close
tovil
maidstone
kent
me156zr

List his details with plumbing course providers under the name Lee King or Tea Leaf !

thanks agen buddy your a life saver
List his details with plumbing course providers under the name Lee King or A. T Leaf !

Wait, he was from tovil!? That should be a giveaway.....croppie used to live there.... ;)

looks like i drive past his house every few days......

requests anyone?

Gobby wee shyte.......

I could only stick the place for 6 months.......

anyone have his phone number?

i have a couple of ideas that require his number...

I hear he needs someone to get him a free sample of Tena men incontinence pads sent to his home address.

Decided its too hard to hover over a box so gonna him a present from my 3 little girls instead. Apologies to anyone who throws up
:):):):):)20131109_145542.jpg

nope he fecking deserves it. unless you all think its a step too far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock