Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I'm such an old Mary. But he's got kids. Wouldn't want them opening that by mistake. That said I wouldn't pish on the bloke if he was on fire.

Send it to croppie instead. Bottle it up, stick a real ale sticker on the bottle and send it from all his friends in the arms!

God I'm such an old Mary. But he's got kids. Wouldn't want them opening that by mistake. That said I wouldn't pish on the bloke if he was on fire.

But has he really got kids? Or was that all part of the X factor sob story too?

Besides, I don't know about you but if I have something delivered to my address with my name on it, only I open it?!? Surely that should be the case for him too?

Stop being so soft anyway! Revenge is good!

pls lads grow up ! You can not sent anyone such a ting ! Police will hand caff you next morning and there you go with criminal record ......

Share them with us Kev.

Usual prank calls. Plus mailing lists.
Plus scrawl iton motorway services bog walls as the number for a lonely trucker with a yearning for coc.k. this happened to someone I knew two or three times. He didnt like it one bit....:p

Tbh the guy probably deserves it, but aren't we as bad as him if we pull stunts like this. The way this fella goes on he's going to run out of gullible s? And he'll get his comeuppance.

Tbh the guy probably deserves it, but aren't we as bad as him if we pull stunts like this. The way this fella goes on he's going to run out of gullible s? And he'll get his comeuppance.

Okay, who are you & what have you done with the real Leo?

Soft lad!

i took an instant dislike to him and got slated for it

A dislike's one thing Steve, we can't all like everybody. It was the dyslexia issue he claimed he had that I was fighting his corner for. As I said before it hits me on a deep emotional level so I fought his corner.

Believe me mate, I feel absolutely betrayed by him,

And I am so sorry to everyone who I took to task.

Plus scrawl iton motorway services bog walls as the number for a lonely trucker with a yearning for coc.k. this happened to someone I knew two or three times. He didnt like it one bit....:p
Im sure thers a website some where you can enter their details and they shed loads of abuse spam junk mail etc as it submits the details to hundreds of dodgy sites etc.

Is the consensus then that i shouldnt send this pile of poo

A dislike's one thing Steve, we can't all like everybody. It was the dyslexia issue he claimed he had that I was fighting his corner for. As I said before it hits me on a deep emotional level so I fought his corner.

Dont fret it Croppie. When you take on a job like modding, you have to make some calls. Some will be wrong. Thats life.

Retribution - Centralheatking and Croppie go hand in hand ! We can do April fools
that is fun - rip off merchants will reap what they sow. I have a plan CHK

It is to much of a dislike going about .....

We all should try and be better person and sent the dislike attitude away and welcome the positive

The problem i see is that if a stern warningnis not sent to him he will just find other charitable people to take advantage of . He needs a lesson teaching and feck the consequences

Note to self - do not annoy Kev!

God guys, uve all gone soft... Send him that sythe, put his address all over spam websites, subscribe to everything. Did you know you can get mobile contracts with just someones address... I didnt until i got done on 2 occasions.

I say.... We kill him :|

Only joking (that last bit WAS too far :p)

That's ok, his missus didn't know anything about music! She basically let this place tell her what to play!

God guys, uve all gone soft... Send him that sythe, put his address all over spam websites, subscribe to everything. Did you know you can get mobile contracts with just someones address... I didnt until i got done on 2 occasions.

I say.... We kill him :|

Only joking (that last bit WAS too far :p)

Not adjusting well to life in civvy street then?

Can't see his van. image.jpg

I bet that smells worse than it looks..
Believe me I've had my head covered in human faeces when i slipped into a full manhole cover dog poop is nowt. i aint bothered about the consequences i cant sack myself but will decide when im sober

I'm going to message him on fb.

And tell him I've got some grips I don't use

I like using the cobras but I can send him the aligator

Then when he consents to receiving my gift ill send him this....

y4edy9a7.jpg

John ,chill the f@@k out, you were trying to do the right thing by the wrong person. No biggy!

but I did say he was a wrong un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock