Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and his wife,we cant prove it guys but he has been banned over all our forums he has used multiple accounts and has claimed being broken into a few times getting free tools off members even once getting a new tile cutter and selling it on ,we cant put up with this on UKPF so after consulting the mod team we concluded it was best he left

though as i stated we cant prove this so banning was our only option

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the tools thing at the time was a bit suspicious (putting it mildly).
Shyt happens. Easy to hide behind a computer.
BTW i'll be the new DJ on saturday night so if anyone wants a request drop me a pm and i'll give you my paypal details :lol:

Oh dear. Was he the lad always asking for work but couldn't drive? Shame when scumbags use peoples good nature for own gains. What was the final straw ?

Actually the tile cutter was 2nd hand but only slightly used, the guy that gave it him even paid the postage then found out he was selling it later.
He was also banned at least 3 times before with other identities.

Funny thing is I remember someone kicking of when he was put forward for the Arms.

What was he banned for before? Any previous names we might remember?

Why did you not like him? In retrospect some comments seemed strange!

Its not tat I didn't
like him he was a plasterer pretending to be a plumber, and actually doing it in people's houses and charging for it!

I'll be honest I was taken in completely. As I said before I have an old school friend driven to the brink of suicide over his dyslexia, it wasn't as easily diagnosed back then. It left me with a vulnerability where dyslexia is concerned. Consequently I got snotty and wielded a big stick.

To those of you I upset I apologise. I admit I was blinkered.

I'll be honest I was taken in completely. As I said before I have an old school friend driven to the brink of suicide over his dyslexia, it wasn't as easily diagnosed back then. It left me with a vulnerability where dyslexia is concerned. Consequently I got snotty and wielded a big stick.

no probs you cold aunt

I sent this guy two Rothy pipe slices in good faith.....no good turn goes unpunished I suppose. :veryangry2:

:sad3::sick::nonod::sad::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

some little tyke stole my chainsaw, strimmer and most of the contents of my garage a while back, what made me feel better was the chainsaw needed a new roller on the blade guide and i had taken off the chain catcher to do an earlier chain swap and service, so anyone using it would be in for a shock when the chain flicked off :)

some little tyke stole my chainsaw, strimmer and most of the contents of my garage a while back, what made me feel better was the chainsaw needed a new roller on the blade guide and i had taken off the chain catcher to do an earlier chain swap and service, so anyone using it would be in for a shock when the chain flicked off :)
I wouldn't be surprised if the theif couldn't sue you for that the way things are now.

He used to be on here as something like 'Tiling Spread'.

I recognised his posts style immediately when he came back on.

Fair play to Croppie for fighting his corner. Never stop giving people the benefit of the doubt mate. That's a good trait.

I have met Supper Plumb in the flesh. He sold me something, I can't even remember what it was now, on the forum under his old username. It was a mixed bunch of stuff as he said he was quitting plumbing and going back to plastering. You could probably dig out the old thread somehow. Anyway, I thought it was leggit, I would never knowingly buy nicked tools. I gave most of it away anyway. (The benders I mentioned yesterday). Shame he's a wrong un. That's life.

Glad I backed out of having him working for me then!

I'll be honest, I also fell for the dyslexia, and never thought he was getting tools etc. by deception but what decided me not to employ him was that one day he's boasting about having fitted a ballofix, a week later he's claiming to have fitted several full bathroom suites, then a couple of weeks later claimed to have installed full heating systems. Nobody with that kind of experience posts pictures of a ballofix...

Still, I only had him as a bullsh merchant, not a thief...

Shame really...

I sent this guy two Rothy pipe slices in good faith.....no good turn goes unpunished I suppose. :veryangry2:

:sad3::sick::nonod::sad::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I've got an old set of gordon grips that jamb the fingers lying somewhere I saw them the other week.
If you want punishment i'll send you them for free if you promise to post photos of your damaged fingers :wink: :lol:

i had some fittings off tiling spread as well. oh and he's gone as well (not by me though)

Apology not accepted John as none required.
The world is a changing place from the one we grew up in.

He would use the " I am giving up" " going back to plastering " story with the tilers forums too. He made too much of a habit of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock