Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, so we don't even think he was dyslexic now?

Glad I didn't have any dealings with him/her or whoever they were.

Genuinely feel for the guys that were taken in & affected by his lies. Nobody deserves to be treated like that when all you're trying to do is help a (supposed) fellow tradesman out.

Let's be honest though, no great loss is it.

Kyle red dot just appeard on ur chest..... Now one one your head... And another.....

Didn't be claim to be on DIY SOS big build the other week? I wonder if this is true now.... or was he on set just to see what freebies were going??

Post of the day, and the best lesson to take out of a sorry situation.

Very true
sure he will be the loser in long run as people where getting used to him and would of helped him out more in long run but now we all will no better

Was he the guy who posted a pic of a compression fitting, and had used a roll of PTFE on it? Might be getting people mixed up? I'm sure he rang me looking for a job, might be mistaken

Never liked the guy, always thought he was a bit dodgy.

In one post he was a novice needing basic advice, the next he'd done full install work.

Feel sorry for anyone who sent him tools, what a waste.

Maybe we should be more discriminating about who we let in the arms

Never had much to do with him due to the way his posts were like, but if he was dyslexic like ten out of two people are in the ku,,,,,,

Was he the guy who posted a pic of a compression fitting, and had used a roll of PTFE on it? Might be getting people mixed up? I'm sure he rang me looking for a job, might be mistaken

Yeah, that's the one...

In one post he was a novice needing basic advice, the next he'd done full install work.

I quite liked him on a personal level. I was going to take him on to help out on big jobs, but ended up questioning his experience just as you've pointed out above. I don't think we could have known not to let him in the arms, though, could we? He was pretty convincing, just over-inflating his experience and skills which a lot of newbies tend to do mainly because they haven't yet become aware of their limitations. I know I thought straight after college that I knew it all!

I thought he was grand to be honest just shoes what a great judge of character I am lol

Lots of newbies checking in after supper plumb banned

Suspicious much?????

:eek:mg_smile:

Never seem right him said he was giving up plumbing a d sticking to spreading and selling his tools to dannypipe next begging people to take him on then all of a sudden his plumbing gears been nicked

Here,here. In sure I know someone who said that already.

I don't know, all this benefit if the doubt nonsense! I'm bitter and twisted and expect the worst. Works for me.

I don't know, all this benefit if the doubt nonsense! I'm bitter and twisted and expect the worst. Works for me.

You miserable old git. I'm going to have to find a way of stitching you up, which in a roundabout way will be doing you a favour by validating your cynical world view. :)

You miserable old git. I'm going to have to find a way of stitching you up, which in a roundabout way will be doing you a favour by validating your cynical world view. :)

Nice applied psychology there Ray!

I always expect the best of people, and nice surprises when I buy stuff. Please validate my worldview by sending a free boiler with the flux brush I'm about to order... :D

Nice applied psychology there Ray!
I always expect the best of people, and nice surprises when I buy stuff. Please validate my worldview by sending a free boiler with the flux brush I'm about to order... :D

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, your order has been confused with Leo21's order. Therefore we are going to debit your account twice, kick you in the nuts, and eat your biccies. And that's just for starters...

come on ray it is friday. send him the flux brush and then bill him twice. oh and send him the empty biccy packet as well.

So was there a mrs supper plum or was he putting on a birds voice on the radio thing?! None of this would've happened back in system3's day!.....:stuart:

I offered him a days work but he never turned up. Problems with the trains apparently...

I had him work with me for a day, we got on great, he worked hard
that is until I sent him to get something from the van.
That was the last I ever saw of him or my van and all its contents.:nopity:

if this story has touched your heart strings, a brand new power flush machine and an freeze master
would really help me out, and any cash contributions would also be appreciated.

actually none of its true, but you do tend to want to believe what people say,
especially when you feel sorry for them

:ihih:pS :- the power flusher and freeze master are still an option.:ihih:

You should have been trick cyclist, sorry u mean a psychiatrist . Anyway till you I was right:dita::dita::dita:

Urge, did a zeb.
Told you I was right and I mean you should have been a psychiatrist.

I end up in a ditch in brighton after a messy night and i come back to this....whaaaattttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock