Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, your order has been confused with Leo21's order. Therefore we are going to debit your account twice, kick you in the nuts, and eat your biccies. And that's just for starters...

Genuinely laughing out loud at that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Knew he was a *****, knew he wasnt dyslexic.
Took some flack for saying so.....

At least hes gone.

Dont know whats worse.....Supper being a scumbag or no more UKPF radio......it will take some beer to get over the shock.....medicinal you understand!

At least we (us genuine people) can get up tomorrow and go and earn a genuine wage rather that scaming folk who have helped. I do like to sleep at night. I never noticed Supper plumb but tiling spread was false from day one

at the end of the day we where not going to see some tosser scam you lads on here any further thankfully mr D had been watching all of his alias which flagged up what he really is

it was a good night, I actually had a hotel room but a ditch would have been more comfortable !!!! not to mention I think supper plumbed in the shower. turns on boiling hot then goes to cool !!!! piped the wrong way round.

At least we (us genuine people) can get up tomorrow and go and earn a genuine wage rather that scaming folk who have helped. I do like to sleep at night. I never noticed Supper plumb but tiling spread was false from day one

Dont be daft.

its Saturday tomorrow.

Oh well, all's well that ends well.

Now where's my tile cutter......

Cant believe some people have the bare faced cheek to lie and cheat and steal, playing on peoples sympathy to get tools just to sell.

At least us honest few can sleep at night, i think honesty, decent workmanship and a tidy van is a mark of the man :biggrin5: oh and politeness

Cant believe some people have the bare faced cheek to lie and cheat and steal, playing on peoples sympathy to get tools just to sell.

At least us honest few can sleep at night, i think honesty, decent workmanship and a tidy van is a mark of the man :biggrin5: oh and politeness

**** off!:smilielol5:

I'm honest
Have a decent workmanship
I am very polite

.....but my van is like Baghdad!!! :(

Out of interest what happens when someone is banned? Can they still access the majority of the forums as a guest?

luckily for anyone interested he never signed up for secret santa

but all you guys that havent so far still can till the end of the month for the rules check the secret santa stick at the top in the Arms and then pm your name and address total members signed up is now 20.

always knew he wasnt dyslexic the twit and said so in post when he first joined but didnt go further out of respect for the cropster and you certainly dont have owt to apologise for he's the charlatan

Out of interest what happens when someone is banned? Can they still access the majority of the forums as a guest?

They go back to having one of them whats a names, you know a thingy. A life, that's it they go back to having a life.

anyone have his address . as a side line to secret santa we could offer a prize to whoever send the best piece of shiiiiite to him . that would be funny.

im off to lay a cable later on this evening i could and would send him that.

anyone have his address . as a side line to secret santa we could offer a prize to whoever send the best piece of shiiiiite to him . that would be funny.

The old flaming paper bag on the doorstep prank then!

all we need is an address anyone can pm it to me. no questions asked nudge nudge wink wink

what like secret s***ter?

12 lynxgate
massey close
tovil
maidstone
kent
me156zr

thanks agen buddy your a life saver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock