• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, your order has been confused with Leo21's order. Therefore we are going to debit your account twice, kick you in the nuts, and eat your biccies. And that's just for starters...

Genuinely laughing out loud at that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Knew he was a *****, knew he wasnt dyslexic.
Took some flack for saying so.....

At least hes gone.

Dont know whats worse.....Supper being a scumbag or no more UKPF radio......it will take some beer to get over the shock.....medicinal you understand!

At least we (us genuine people) can get up tomorrow and go and earn a genuine wage rather that scaming folk who have helped. I do like to sleep at night. I never noticed Supper plumb but tiling spread was false from day one

at the end of the day we where not going to see some tosser scam you lads on here any further thankfully mr D had been watching all of his alias which flagged up what he really is

it was a good night, I actually had a hotel room but a ditch would have been more comfortable !!!! not to mention I think supper plumbed in the shower. turns on boiling hot then goes to cool !!!! piped the wrong way round.

At least we (us genuine people) can get up tomorrow and go and earn a genuine wage rather that scaming folk who have helped. I do like to sleep at night. I never noticed Supper plumb but tiling spread was false from day one

Dont be daft.

its Saturday tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back