Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd really like to know are the names of members who've nearly been banned. But we're reprieved by one vote.

What I'd really like to know are the names of members who've nearly been banned. But we're reprieved by one vote.
one vote? it does not work like that f your being a dick you get banned ,that simple but in sp,s case it was mt d,s vigilance that got him binned

Lesson for all of us here guys, this is the internet and is not the real world in any shape or form

Makes Mr D sound like the secret service....watching.....quietly watching........in the shadows

Lesson for all of us here guys, this is the internet and is not the real world in any shape or form
yes but some of the lads chipped in and sent tools to this guy taking the proverbial suddenly becomes very real

yes but some of the lads chipped in and sent tools to this guy taking the proverbial suddenly becomes very real
This is my point, a little sh//t like him was a total fiction and yet good hearted guys on here , were taken in. In the real world they would not have been.

Well I don't want to go off on a tangent, but talking of nicked tools. Had my lock up broken into last night. I don't know if someone disturbed them but they mainly nicked copper. Bags of scrap I had stored, and a load of tube. Plus a few little tools. But they stepped right over some very expensive kit.

The annoying thing is I have now had to move the expensive stuff in the house over night. I still had to go off to work this morning, and got home at 8. Ate dinner, and just finished loading it in the house. The wife has organised some new storage, twice the price and half the size, but secure.

Well I don't want to go off on a tangent, but talking of nicked tools. Had my lock up broken into last night. I don't know if someone disturbed them but they mainly nicked copper. Bags of scrap I had stored, and a load of tube. Plus a few little tools. But they stepped right over some very expensive kit.

The annoying thing is I have now had to move the expensive stuff in the house over night. I still had to go off to work this morning, and got home at 8. Ate dinner, and just finished loading it in the house. The wife has organised some new storage, twice the price and half the size, but secure.

Scum! Could've been worse, count your blessings.

Some one must have knew where and what has been stored Danny ! I am sorry to hear the bad news , I hope they get some really really slow painfull health problem

Cheers. Yeah, I felt I was being watched the other day. Turned and saw a flatbed transit. Started walking over to it, and they drove off. Also the lock up next to mine was broken into and all the others were left. The one next door just had a car inside. I was definitely targeted. Bit worried about the van now.

damn man, you don't have much luck with lock ups danny!

Need a hand fitting out the new lock up?

Dont trust him danny! That will be kings perfect chance to leave a window open so he can raid you more..

P.s. (It was king who robbed u )

LOL! Thanks for the kind offer, but it's one of these easy store places. So I won't be fitting it out. It's only temporary as I'm going to speak to a bloke I know from my local who has a secure yard, and see if he's got a spare unit. He actually lives on the yard too, in a static caravan. So we shall see. Hopefully he has some space as I can't keep this other lockup for ever.

Dont trust him danny! That will be kings perfect chance to leave a window open so he can raid you more..

P.s. (It was king who robbed u )

Don't joke, I've been to one of dannys lock ups!
he didn't want to throw the powerflush unit in with the van sadly!

We use these type of traps around the machines if they are left in a "hotspot"
rig one up in the lock up, either you'll forget and wake yourself up very quickly or you can have fun with the apprentice walking in the lock up.

Safe to say if any thief gets in, they will be running away with a turd hanging out!

Poacher Alarm Gun (Use 12 Bore Blank Cartridge AM201 pack of 20) - Game Bags & Accessories - Shooting - William Powell Ltd

Mate, I was considering knocking something like this up. As I have shot clay pigeon since I was a kid, and used to nick my dads cartridges to cut the gun powder out and make giant bangers. (Don't try that at home - I'm lucky I didn't hurt myself).

I will def' buy a couple of those. Thanks.

proper poacher traps had little barrels and full loads in the cartridge, they maimed them in days gone by

I'd love to sit in there tonight with the 12 bore. But I'm too sensitive for prison!

Mate, I was considering knocking something like this up. As I have shot clay pigeon since I was a kid, and used to nick my dads cartridges to cut the gun powder out and make giant bangers. (Don't try that at home - I'm lucky I didn't hurt myself).

I will def' buy a couple of those. Thanks.

that makes 2 of us trying to remove fingers!!, some of my antics as a nipper meant my own lad had a helicopter dad hovering over him for a while, till the missus told me to back off. Next day we were in A&E with a snapped arm in several places doh

I bet they left the expensive kit because it draws attention when trying to shift it later.

Taking tube down the scrappy or putting dewalt drills on eBay won't raise and eyebrow.

But your FGA and powerflusher look a bit obvious down the pub

How do you know is to do with FGA and PF machine ?

Because I'm angry with myself for leaving them behind and all I've got for my efforts is some pipe and a bucket of brass nuts!!

I'm just guessing that's the kind of kit left behind.
I could be way out

Sorry to hear of your trouble Danny...I would love to hunt these guys old school.

What I mean is find them first and then strip them down the their underpants (nothing sexual) and then release them in the woods and give them say an hour head start. I would Commando myself up like Arnie and hunt them like dogs for two days with a crossbow. When I glimse them through the tree's I would only maim them as to prolong their agony.

I'd fire so many bolts into them they would look like a bottle brush, but each bolt would be placed as to miss their vital organs. After a couple of days bloodsport I will tie chains round their ankles and drag them with a tractor to a disused barn where I will start work on them............ vinegar and a sword and then a few hours with a blow torch.

I hate thieves.

Sorry to hear of your trouble Danny...I would love to hunt these guys old school.

What I mean is find them first and then strip them down the their underpants (nothing sexual) and then release them in the woods and give them say an hour head start. I would Commando myself up like Arnie and hunt them like dogs for two days with a crossbow. When I glimse them through the tree's I would only maim them as to prolong their agony.

I'd fire so many bolts into them they would look like a bottle brush, but each bolt would be placed as to miss their vital organs. After a couple of days bloodsport I will tie chains round their ankles and drag them with a tractor to a disused barn where I will start work on them............ vinegar and a sword and then a few hours with a blow torch.

I hate thieves.

Just a normal Sunday afternoon round your way Phil?

I hate thieves.

I'm not sure what's more worrying. The theft or your past.

I hate thieves.

Your a strange soul aren't you Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock