• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that smells worse than it looks..
Believe me I've had my head covered in human faeces when i slipped into a full manhole cover dog poop is nowt. i aint bothered about the consequences i cant sack myself but will decide when im sober

I'm going to message him on fb.

And tell him I've got some grips I don't use

I like using the cobras but I can send him the aligator

Then when he consents to receiving my gift ill send him this....

y4edy9a7.jpg

A dislike's one thing Steve, we can't all like everybody. It was the dyslexia issue he claimed he had that I was fighting his corner for. As I said before it hits me on a deep emotional level so I fought his corner.

Believe me mate, I feel absolutely betrayed by him,

And I am so sorry to everyone who I took to task.

John ,chill the f@@k out, you were trying to do the right thing by the wrong person. No biggy!

but I did say he was a wrong un.

What I'd really like to know are the names of members who've nearly been banned. But we're reprieved by one vote.

What I'd really like to know are the names of members who've nearly been banned. But we're reprieved by one vote.
one vote? it does not work like that f your being a dick you get banned ,that simple but in sp,s case it was mt d,s vigilance that got him binned

Lesson for all of us here guys, this is the internet and is not the real world in any shape or form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock